Ladyboy Scene General Knowledge Quiz.

bumblebee

That's the one Seven and she is still going strong I see. Think she has had at least 2 more boob jobs done in the intervening years.

I should have guessed that one BB , seeing the 3 of us had drinks together one night or two.

Cheers DK

I hear you are a bit of a pole afficionado yourself BT when you are in Pattaya. :biggrin:

Yes I must admit B B that I do rather enjoy wrapping my laughing gear around the odd pole or two   :yahoo:

• 3 weeks later...

Easy one here so let's see who is first awake. What is the name of perhaps the most famous ladyboy bar in Chiang Mai?

The catch here is the guy who answers it correctly has to set the next question.

I would believe that is Marina Bar. Let me know if that is correct and I'll ask a tough question that only the old hands may know the answer to.

• Upvote 1

It's still Marina Bar... Although that said, Shamrock has easily been the main LB bar over the past couple of years with Friendly Corner as the second bar of choice.

I'm afraid Marina's taken a turn for the worse & chased all her customers away... She can't even get staff any more

• Upvote 1