Ladyboy Scene General Knowledge Quiz.

bumblebee

Ok BB, I had the answer slightly before Lung. My question is in the mid and late 1990's there was an lb bar in Patpong, Bangkok that also featured muay Thai matches. It was near KC and KC3 and has now been converted to a hand bag and leather goods shop.

What was the name of this bar?

Well, I shall have the grace to hand the laurel over to RX, BB, as he all, but got it :party0011:  :party0011:  :party0011: ... And besides, apart from the fact that I really fluffed my last question up, he did actually have one lined up, which I haven't. :sign0007:

Bloody Hell, simultaneous posting...  Can we put my post in front of RX's as it doesn't really read right now?

And I've just thought of a question...  Who owns Casanova Bar in Nana?.. And who owns The Family Bars in Pattaya>?

Occupations will do, as I don't need the names of any individuals

Bloody Hell, simultaneous posting...  Can we put my post in front of RX's as it doesn't really read right now?

Post get sorted according to posting time and Invision hasn't built in a feature so that mods can change the time stamp on a post.

However you could edit post 365 which appears before RX's.

I'll take a stab at Lung's question and guess the owners are cops.

RX's question is a toughie.  I don't go back that far.

The guy is a Lawyer but am not sure of his wife's normal occupation.

They also own a Thai restaurant on 3rd Road going South between the Diana driving range and traffic lights.

The bars in the VIP complex, on Soi 29/1 in Naklua, seem to be going through a refurb and I am not sure their other bars in Soi 7 and 8 are still going. That would leave Soi 2 as the only Family bar still open.

• Upvote 2

I'll take a stab at Lung's question and guess the owners are cops.

Correctamundo, so far PD, you're on your way to three +1's & a pack of chockie biscuits, if you can get this... So now tell me which bar???

I'll take a go at the Family Bar question and say, "It's a ex School teacher".

Good guess BigTel, & I do actually know a few ex teachers who have become LB bar owners in LOS, but unfortunately not this bar...

To help out a little, the ex teacher, come bar owner type is Falang... And these bas are Thai owned

Keep going, as you've got two more strikes before you're out... Those chockies could still be yours?

The guy is a Lawyer but am not sure of his wife's normal occupation.

They also own a Thai restaurant on 3rd Road going South between the Diana driving range and traffic lights.

The bars in the VIP complex, on Soi 29/1 in Naklua, seem to be going through a refurb and I am not sure their other bars in Soi 7 and 8 are still going. That would leave Soi 2 as the only Family bar still open.

Blimey, BigTel's just lost his chockie biscuits... :o

Unbelievable Rosco! :character00274::party0011:  :happy0064:  .. So you've been out on the piss with him as well :party0005:

I'll have a packet of Garibaldi's in m' back pocket next time we meet....

• Upvote 1

Not only on the piss - I endured the opening night, of the restaurant, which was highligted with Kareoke - I have been tone deaf ever since!

Actually a nice guy. I think the bars were an indlugence for his wife as they open & close like a revolving door.

What was the name of the guy, and his occupation, who owned Triple X.

• Upvote 1

I would believe that is Marina Bar. Let me know if that is correct and I'll ask a tough question that only the old hands may know the answer to.

Sorry Rx somehow I missed your post, you got it spot on.  No idea about the name of the place in your question mind.

Blimey, BigTel's just lost his chockie biscuits... :o

Unbelievable Rosco! :character00274::party0011:  :happy0064:  .. So you've been out on the piss with him as well :party0005:

I'll have a packet of Garibaldi's in m' back pocket next time we meet....

Be careful how you sit down then Lung.  Good questions sir. :hi:

Be careful how you sit down then Lung. 

Well yeah... I wouldn't want to end up with chocolate stains all over the back of my pants, now... Would I :confused0089:.. It'd look a bit too much like I'd changed sides half way through the match. :ph34r:

That was diplomatic :)

Well it was actually, Lance... Could you imagine what a shitbox of a thread I'd turn this into if I'd have mentioned some of her antics?? :rolleye0012:  :party0049: .. Anyway, thankfully we have the other two bars to fall back on, when we're in need. 

Not only on the piss - I endured the opening night, of the restaurant, which was highligted with Kareoke - I have been tone deaf ever since!

Actually a nice guy. I think the bars were an indlugence for his wife as they open & close like a revolving door.

Yes, he was a nice guy & for a Thai, incredibly generous...  I used to have a lot of fun with him, but eventually I just got really tired of being dragged out on pub crawls as the token Falang until the sun came up!

Some times he'd actually bring a pair of dwarfish gogo dancers with him & as we'd enter any new bar they'd instinctively jump on the counter & start gyrating away at an incredibly fierce rate of knots... It was quite incredible, the ultimate in kitsch... Man, talk about making everyone feel like the band's just hit town!

But pity you with the opening night of his restaurant though... That must have been torture.

• Upvote 3

Ok BB, I had the answer slightly before Lung. My question is in the mid and late 1990's there was an lb bar in Patpong, Bangkok that also featured muay Thai matches. It was near KC and KC3 and has now been converted to a hand bag and leather goods shop.

What was the name of this bar?

Doesn't appear this one has been answered yet or have I missed it while browsing on my phone.

BB, you're right no one has answered it yet - as it would take an old Bangkok hand to get this. However, I will give a hint: if you look up there is a bar on Walking Street Pattaya that has the same name (but not the same format of muay Thai and lbs).