Ladyboy Scene General Knowledge Quiz.

bumblebee

I looked at those letters for long enough, but nothing gelled, ironic really as Lusi was my first LB.

Hmmmm, Patrick…, gently put, perhaps you need to hang up your recollection spurs and strap on the today, hence forth ones. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. Comes with our handsome seniority.  :biggrin:

Hmmmm, Patrick…, gently put, perhaps you need to hang up your recollection spurs and strap on the today, hence forth ones. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. Comes with our handsome seniority.  :biggrin:

Less of the "Seniority" Sam I'm not even 50 as my pic shows :crazy:post-367-0-30150800-1402716744_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

What's the name of the ladyboy bar that was on Soi 6/1 in Pattaya about 10 or so years ago.

Note: Not a rear entrance to a Soi 6 bar. this bar was on the southside of 6/1.

This sounds like the one that "Lek" used to run with Her family, next door was a massage place and there used to be a narrow corridor between the two which lead out to a nice toilet where I had many a fun time in with some of the workers from the Bar.  :biggrin:

Fond memories indeed and nope I can't remember the name of it, must be getting old  :judge: