Ladyboy Scene General Knowledge Quiz.

bumblebee

Correct BT and did she also retail under the similar name Beam?

Correct BT and did she also retail under the similar name Beam?

Yes that also rings a bell BB,  :biggrin:    I met Her due to a good deed I was doing for the  "Bugger me Duke"   :drinks:

Well it looks like the above question has stumped the great minds of the LB world.  How about this one.  What is the significance of this lady in the history of the ladyboy scene in Pattaya?

She was of course the woman who ran Triple X, think her name was Joy but i am open to correction on that one.

I've been to soi 6 and 6/1 frequently lately and have not seen that one at all , I know that vid has been around for awhile as I saw it at home some time ago, another thing Is that the actual bar should be easy to identify because the tiling on the walls is very unique ( off hand I don't know what bar it is ) but can have a look next time I'm down that way

Can anyone put a name to this one who used to hang round JSB, think she may have had a Philippines connection or that was the rumor at the time  I have to admit I don't know her name myself so this one will need confirming if possible.

Kwan. Beautiful petite one. 

post-342-0-11891900-1426274198_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...