The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

• 2 weeks later...

The worlds most visited sacred site , some 30 million people a year pass through its imposing entrance ..( the entrance has a name that  is

known as  " Thunder Gate" in English )

where is it then ?...  nice easy one eh.. it was in the Economist Magazine this week so best put it to you guys

• Like 1

no its not Medina.... the most visited can change each year  but the Economist Magazine states another place is top now, i lost the magazine so i had to look it back up online...there is also another site in same city and is number 2 in the world .. i just found  that out..feel free to have another go as a new clue below

Another clue , the gate is also known as....

Kaminarimon

On 9/15/2020 at 3:04 AM, Tomcat said:

no its not Medina.... the most visited can change each year  but the Economist Magazine states another place is top now, i lost the magazine so i had to look it back up online...there is also another site in same city and is number 2 in the world .. i just found  that out..feel free to have another go as a new clue below

Another clue , the gate is also known as....

Kaminarimon

Is Medina the same as Mecca? I'm thinking the place where pilgrims walk around it x number of times...

Probably a dumb question but I'm not cheating and looking it up online!