The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

6 hours ago, Tomcat said:

maybe it never arrives at the end. Sounds like one of those questions the Greeks used to ponder two thousand years ago.  

Good guess TC but it's not a trick question (I guess any particular droplet could make its way to the rivervank and be absorbed.  Just asking about water flow from the source to the delta under normal conditions; I guess it could vary due to rainfall affecting the speed of the river. 

Both BB and Ciobha are on the right track.   I guess I could call one of there answers correct depending on the permitted margin of error. 

I have no idea how long it takes a jockey to ride a beetle through a barrel of treacle.  :biggrin:

On 8/4/2020 at 1:32 PM, Pdoggg said:

Thursday will be the 75th anniversary of nuking Hiroshima.   Back in the day, collateral damage wasn't too much of a concern.  Here are some some Hiroshima questions:

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/4078-the-big-lbr-non-google-trivia-quiz/&do=findComment&comment=86230

Threadfuck - except still about Hiroshima. 

Miss Atom Bomb Pageant 1950. ! FFS !

MISS ATOM BOMB PAGEANT 1950.jpg

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Quinn said:

Yes I know

Quinn says he knows so we will give him credit.   :biggrin:

Chuck will tell you the answer:

Chuck also asks Where The Boys Are?

Not too many left at Sunee Plaza. Many more at Jomtien Complex although almost all of them, if not all, are a bridge too far. 

the one bottom right i have no idea....to be honest i only got the top left correct as its was a cult in UK , the other two i had to kick myself..

One supposes that the first to get all four wins otherwise some clever clogs will figure it out if he knows only three and gets help with the last one

So only post all four if you think you reasonably know .

116915450_158126852527104_8157525065837851661_o.png

• Like 2