Should we repeat the GOTC in 2012?

deepthroat

Should we have a GOTC 2012, and if so - when?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have a GOTC in 2012?

• Yes - January 27 2012.
    • Yes - February 3, 2012
    • Yes - February 11, 2012
    • Yes - April 13, 2012
    • Yes, but I want to offer a different date
    • No - I don't really want to socialize with a bunch of fags like you!
    • No - I know you just want to bend me over the pool table so I'm not coming!

Thanks Rx, but I prefer to spend time on boards where I'm actually valued. "Regular Member" is either a strange euphemism or an outright misstatement. notfair.gif

(NO SMART ASS COMMENTS FROM YOU LOT, OK!)

So, no... I won't. But I'd hate to think that some of the good guys that hang out there (like yourself) might not hear about it, so it would be great to find an active member of that board that wants to spread the word.

It's still months away but I'm already getting excited.

I wish someone would give us news about the GOTC instead of all this banter.

I'm getting excited too, and want to be titilated.

I'd better be back on the grog by then bejeezuz.

This past week has been living misery (see my Detoxi Blues thread and weep for me).

(PS: good to hear news of individual FMs like ab, who are already organised.)

• Upvote 1

Do you still have a membership on Stogie's site? Can you promote it there?

Can anyone?

I WOULD,i am still member on LBQ AS I AM on this side.So if u let me know how you want me to promote the gotc party i would do it.I allready told many people

there that i am going to this party...but i still wait for you to tell me what else i could do.

I like both sides and also i like all of you guys who i met through that side

(LBF),AND I WILL continue to be a member for both sides...and i like Marco.

Regards

panicos :drinks:

Panicos, that would be fantastic! It would be great to have a thread in the "who's in town" thread announcing that the date has been picked for the event - Friday February 3 2012 - in Pattaya.

KenW, you'll hear it hear first when there is hard news to report. But now that the date has been set, the only real "hard news" left to report will be the venue. And since venues in Pattaya are known to change like some of us change spouses, it's probably not going to be determined until December.

In the meantime, I am hereby appointing KenW to be the new "Minister of Information" for the GOTC regime. Please post all the news that's fit to print!

Panicos, that would be fantastic! It would be great to have a thread in the "who's in town" thread announcing that the date has been picked for the event - Friday February 3 2012 - in Pattaya.

KenW, you'll hear it hear first when there is hard news to report. But now that the date has been set, the only real "hard news" left to report will be the venue. And since venues in Pattaya are known to change like some of us change spouses, it's probably not going to be determined until December.

In the meantime, I am hereby appointing KenW to be the new "Minister of Information" for the GOTC regime. Please post all the news that's fit to print!

ok,,,consider it done :good:

Deepthroad

allready the date for the gotc event is ON on my other favorite side (LBQ)

Also i explain that the final details "where & time " we will let everybody

know in december.

One sad announcement was that spare wheel cannot make it...

Could we put up a list of the bms who could make it? I think that will help attract more bms coming to the event.

I think that if this time the gotc is organised i.e a hotel to host most of the bms who will attend the event (example :pattaya bay resort)or another hotel,that will be a major plus to the success (my noble opinion)

If there is something else i could do pls let me know

Great ideas Panicos.

The challenge with that is that board members have so many different budgets and tastes, trying to organize anything beyond just providing a place to meet up and have a few drinks is very difficult. Best to let the BM's decide on their own which hotel/guest room/cave on the beach they want to stay in, and focus our energy on providing a fun venue to meet in with some great snacks and surprises. The rest, as they say, is up to you!

Great ideas Panicos.

The challenge with that is that board members have so many different budgets and tastes, trying to organize anything beyond just providing a place to meet up and have a few drinks is very difficult. Best to let the BM's decide on their own which hotel/guest room/cave on the beach they want to stay in, and focus our energy on providing a fun venue to meet in with some great snacks and surprises. The rest, as they say, is up to you!

The reason i came up with the idea of the hotel,is because at the back of my mind was the success of the BIG BASH at PBR (I am sure you remember that).

Among the other things FOR THE SUCCESS of that event was that MARCO had a talk with Maik (owner of PBR)WHO GAVE A SPECIAL price to all the bms who stayed there and if i remember it was 1000baht,maybe we could talk with him again.

If we could give him a list for all the bms who will come maybe he could give a special price...but again this must be done from somebody who is allready in pattaya...if i was there i could do it,but i am not.

That what was the idea for the hotel.

But i think that if we could start a list on this forum who will come,i honestly think that it will a very plus for the event...like they say in greece "the honey attracts the bees"

Allready on our other friendly side there is interest for the gotc event,

Many are showing interest of being there,asking " who else is going to be there? "

So if the minister of information makes a list of all of us who said that we will be there (updated when a new bm was to attend)then it will be my pleasure to put it up on LBQ

So now is up to the organisers what they want to do.

So guys i am in,and this time i will meet the glan,and who ever doesnt met me before it will be my plesure to know them.

I'm up for any meeting of the glans too!

PS: no offence PANICOS, it's just as an old editor I can't resist a good tryping era.

Let's see you start posting in Italian though Ken. notfair.gif

Chiedo scusa PANICOS!

Non prendertela, era solo uno scherzo.

Io sto imparanado. I'ho non sentito dalla sua viva voce.

PANICOS is Greek.

like they say in greece "the honey attracts the bees"

Well, you're doing so good PANICOS.

I aint no honey, but I once attracted the Bee.

But I'll keep mum or deepthroat will demand I speak yet another language. :rolleyes:

:drinks:

Well, you're doing so good PANICOS.

I aint no honey, but I once attracted the Bee.

But I'll keep mum or deepthroat will demand I speak yet another language. :rolleyes:

KenW,now you made a mistake,if you knew the greek language you could understand what is the meaning of the"honey...the bees".

The honey is the list with names of bms who are going to be at the gotc event,(and has nothing to do with you,your job was to make the list).

Sorry if i make a few mistakes but i am sure that the good old bms always will forgive me....as for the bees those are the persons who will want their name to be written on that list.

And if there are persons who dont like if i make some mistakes then pls tell them that i wish them to speak or write Greek the same way i write and speak enlish...that will be fantastic. :drinks:

This is James, I will be in town at the time of this event and I will be there.

from another forum someone suggested a bikini contest for a venue. I thought it seemed like a good idea so I offered to help in what ever way I could.

I will arrive in Patts on 01-29 and will do the best I can to help and do what I can to make it happen.

I was thinking 10 to 15 "girls" as contestants and I will put up $300 towards the purse of the winner or winners.

Please, if you think this is a bad idea let me know or if you think there would be the possibility of it not really being possible. I would like everyone's honest opinion.

Thanks

I'll be there

James

• Upvote 1

Glad to see you! Yes, like I said on the other forum, if you organize it they will come....

We'll provide a great venue, good food, and a place for the bikini contest to happen. You work out the details on the contest and it should be great fun for all!

Glad to see you! Yes, like I said on the other forum, if you organize it they will come....

We'll provide a great venue, good food, and a place for the bikini contest to happen. You work out the details on the contest and it should be great fun for all!

Good to see you James,i agree with deepthroat about organizing the event to make it better,and as i can see it looks that it will be a great event

• 1 month later...

Well this week I started getting all ancy for warm weather, spicy foods & hot ladyboys again, what's it been since the GOTC, 7 months? Can't vacate any more in 2011 now so Feb 2012 convention sounds really good to me.

This is obviously going to be an annual thing.... someone needs to get the posters/tee-shirts going:

GOTC II

Pattaya

:drinks:

I'm pretty hot on going to the PI this winter tho, but pencil me in!