Should we repeat the GOTC in 2012?

deepthroat

Should we have a GOTC 2012, and if so - when?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have a GOTC in 2012?

• Yes - January 27 2012.
    • Yes - February 3, 2012
    • Yes - February 11, 2012
    • Yes - April 13, 2012
    • Yes, but I want to offer a different date
    • No - I don't really want to socialize with a bunch of fags like you!
    • No - I know you just want to bend me over the pool table so I'm not coming!

Hi all,

Some of the sponsors of 2011's "GOTC" (Gathering of the Clan) have started discussing the idea of holding a 2nd Annual GOTC in Pattaya in 2012.

One member has suggested holding it around the same time as last year. Let's say - Friday January 27.

Another has suggested moving it to the week of Songkran - let's say Friday April 13.

Which would YOU prefer?

If you don't like the 3 selections but would like to see the event held on an alternate date, please select option 4 and then give SPECIFIC info on the date you'd like.

To reiterate, the purpose of the GOTC was to have an event that would allow the members of the 4 major ladyboy forums to meet, have a few bites, a few drinks, and generally just have a chance to get together and have fun. This past year's event was held at the upstairs bar at Pook's Soi 6, which actually proved to be a great venue. The food and party was hosted by Alaskan Bear, Siam Sam, Rockett J. Squirrel, and Deepthroat. The only thing the attendees have to pay for is their own drinks, tips for the staff, and as many ladydrinks as you can afford!

Give us your feedback. Nothing is certain or set in stone, so now is your chance to help us to shape the 2012 event!

GOTC I was a grand affair! I use Roman Numerals because it's like the Super Bowl of ladyboy mongers. :clapping:

I'll most probably be around for all three suggested dates.

Guess it really matters when the sponsors are in town.

The attendance will be greater if it's either the January or February date.

Some guys avoid Songkran and others like that January is one of the worst weather months in Northern Hemisphere Falangland but one of the best months in Pattaya.

If you're having it during Songkran, you'll need to be a bit more careful about the venue so the partygoers don't get doused with water minutes before entering an aircon room.

I'm not usually into organized events, but for some reason I quite fancy this, maybe it's the new chums I've met here :bad: ... Feb 3rd would be superb for me as my birthday's on the 5th, so it gives me an excuse to come down to Pattaya & hopefully that could (?) possibly prompt a small number of BM's from another forum. It would be a lovely way to kill two birds with one stone.

How the fuck did anyone ever consider Songkran for this????? That's just beyond me.

Sure, if you buy me one also. My birthday is the same day! :good:

One of the reasons we held GOTC 2011 on February 04th. was to celebrate DT's birthday (January 27th) and mine (February 05th.) However Ning's (from Corner Bar) birthday trumped ours and she got the cake, hahahaha. I guess she's more attractive. :D

I think Lefty's birthday is around there also. Could be February 06th.

Guys, sorry to do this but Sam's asking for Feb. 3 threw a wrench into the works, and in order to clean up the options it's now messed up the results a bit.

You can now vote for MULTIPLE options, so for example, I chose all three January and Feb dates as all will work for me.

Please go to the top of this page and click "DELETE MY VOTE" then revote your choice(s). As it reads right now, the Bear and one other have accidentally voted that they hate fags like us.

P.S. - I've added this same poll on Ladyboys Pattaya. I"ll do the same on Ladyboy69 in a minute.

If someone that paid to be to be on that other forum would be so kind as to do the same on it - whatever it was called.... assuming it's still in operation... that would be great.

Sure, if you buy me one also. My birthday is the same day! :good:

One of the reasons we held GOTC 2011 on February 04th. was to celebrate DT's birthday (January 27th) and mine (February 05th.) However Ning's (from Corner Bar) birthday trumped ours and she got the cake, hahahaha. I guess she's more attractive. :D

I think Lefty's birthday is around there also. Could be February 06th.

Wow, what a coincidence, two half Italian pin heads with the same birthday & a penchant for men in frocks. Fuck this GOTC thing, let's me you & Lefty fuck off out on our own & have a Birthday do somewhere! :good: I'll buy you both an ice cream

Damn!!! Just yesterday I booked September 30th to October 16th and November 30th to December 17th. It looks like I am avoiding you. :) Are you dates cemented and unchangeable?

Yes but I may well stay for more than the Month of November so could very well still be there when you turn up for your Nov 30th to Dec17 trip :air_kiss:

:drinks:

Jesus, you should see the results over on Pattaya Ladyboys. Like herding cats over there! Got more "I'd like it some other date" than anything else, and at least one vote for Songkran in error. Oh well, asking for input around these places is like drinking from a firehose - you get WAY MORE than you need.