Should we repeat the GOTC in 2012?

deepthroat

Should we have a GOTC 2012, and if so - when?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have a GOTC in 2012?

• Yes - January 27 2012.
    • Yes - February 3, 2012
    • Yes - February 11, 2012
    • Yes - April 13, 2012
    • Yes, but I want to offer a different date
    • No - I don't really want to socialize with a bunch of fags like you!
    • No - I know you just want to bend me over the pool table so I'm not coming!

I am touching down at bkk on the 3rd morning by 8.30 i think that i will finish the airport formalities (i hope that this time QATAR will not loose my bag again).A taxi from mr.Ts company will be waitting to bring me to Pattaya.

Bernie from Pals place will arrange that,and that is the place i will be staying.

I really very happy to meet my good friends there and all the new ones i am sure i will make...i believe that the gotc will be a success...

I will try and bring some ouzo with me for the party...that will bring the high of the action higher.

Siamsam and Lung since is your birthday on the 5th febr.both you will recieved a special present from me...and since my birhday is on the 24 march

i will like to bring it a little bit earlier so i could celebrate with you guys if you dont mind so it looks that on the table will be 3 cakes,i dont know how many candles the other 2 will have but mine will have only one.

:friends:

GOTC ll, February 03, 2012 at a venue in Pattaya to be determined by the end of December, 2011.

We are happy to see the interest this annual event has generated. Last year was terrific and enjoyed by all. I have every reason to believe it will be even better in 2012. I hope you ALL can make it.

Deepthroat; Alaskan Bear; Rocket J. Squirrel & SiamSam

• Upvote 1

GOTC ll, February 03, 2012 at a venue in Pattaya to be determined by the end of December, 2011.

We are happy to see the interest this annual event has generated. Last year was terrific and enjoyed by all. I have every reason to believe it will be even better in 2012. I hope you ALL can make it.

Deepthroat; Alaskan Bear; Rocket J. Squirrel & SiamSam

It certainly is good to have a get together that guys can plan their trip around if possible. I would imagine it will be even more successful than the previous one. All the best to those involved. :drinks:

Quick update - I just confirmed my travel plans for 2012, and extended my stay a bit longer than I'd initially planned.

Arrive BKK Jan 24

Pattaya Jan 24 - Feb. 12

BKK Feb 13-16

Return home Feb 17

GOTC: Feb. 3rd

SEE YOU THEN!!!!!!!

It looks that we are there the same dates,returning to bkk on the 12th until the 17th.

Fantastic! It will be great to finally meet you. It sounds like Siam Sam won't be able to attend this year in person (maybe we can get him to do a video conference attendance and striptease) so I'm sure he'll be disappointed about missing you.

Where will you be staying? I've booked the April Suites for the Pattaya leg, and probably back to the Adelphi Suites when in BKK.

Well don't count on easily locating Panicos in LOS. It is not an easy task for sure. :) We were both in Pattaya at the same time last spring and be damned if I could find him, reach him, call him!!! I even sent emails to Greece thinking they would find their way back to him in Patts. Nada!!! I was going to send out sniffer dogs. We ultimately missed one another and it was the second occasion we missed making contact, the first one being the GOTC last February when his Dad passed. If I cannot make it to the GOTC II next February it will be the third miss. Oh well, I guess I need to plan on a trip to Rhodes. :D

Siamsam,i am so sorry for the 2 times we missed each other but it was beyond me,but this time i hope that everything it will work out good.As for the trip to Rhodes try and make it during summer,and that it will be fantastic if it happens.

MY HOUSE is yours anytime you want to come...i will even cook for you.

post-403-023595600 1316206533.jpg

post-403-087609400 1316206647.jpg

Fantastic! It will be great to finally meet you. It sounds like Siam Sam won't be able to attend this year in person (maybe we can get him to do a video conference attendance and striptease) so I'm sure he'll be disappointed about missing you.

Where will you be staying? I've booked the April Suites for the Pattaya leg, and probably back to the Adelphi Suites when in BKK.

deepthroat,pls dont listen to Ssam he is still angry with me,and i suppose he is right to be,but we couldnt meet circumstances prevent that.

ANYWAY I BOOKED at the IRISH ROVERS at soi 6 i think (i like to be very near to the action,since i dont

know pattaya)from the 3rd until the 12th,then i am going to bkk to my favorite hotel (nana hotel)until the 17th...but if i will like it i could stay a few more days there.

I THINK that i will be the only greek staying at the irish rovers so it will be very easy to be found.

Ihope that sam will be there because i will hate to miss him again.

deepthroat,pls dont listen to Ssam he is still angry with me,and i suppose he is right to be,but we couldnt meet circumstances prevent that.

ANYWAY I BOOKED at the IRISH ROVERS

Ha ha. Irish rovers is on lk metro same as my hotel threesome bar and guest house. So many bm's will be right in that metro. Lol

AB,

You see what I mean about Panicos hahahahaha!!! This is why it is so hard to find him in Pattaya. :D

Panicos,

Thanks for the invite. Your place looks terrific. Someday my friend we'll meet up. If you cook for me does that mean I have to sleep with you? 80

Sleeping with you its not a problem provited that until you come you look like koko

It will be better if siamsam give us a striptease show than a conference attendance because when he finds out that i am there watching him i wouldnt like being in his shoes : :growl:

It will be better if siamsam give us a striptease show than a conference attendance because when he finds out that i am there watching him i wouldnt like being in his shoes : :growl:

In pattaya i will be staying at IRISH ROVERS

in LK Metro (whereever is that)and in bkk at nana hotel

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all and thanks to Panicos who led me back to the forum (previous member under Stoogie). I enjoyed the first Big Bash at the PBR but missed the last GOTC, since I happen to have reservations to be in Pattaya during February 2012 I hope to take part of the next one and meet some old friends. Yes, Panicos you included, we have been trying to meet up for the last 2 years but somehow we missed each other every time.

• Upvote 1

Hi to all and thanks to Panicos who led me back to the forum (previous member under Stoogie). I enjoyed the first Big Bash at the PBR but missed the last GOTC, since I happen to have reservations to be in Pattaya during February 2012 I hope to take part of the next one and meet some old friends. Yes, Panicos you included, we have been trying to meet up for the last 2 years but somehow we missed each other every time.

Welcome to the forum Beijo. This GOTC sounds like it is going to be a wonderful party, you will be a lucky guy if you can make it I'm sure. :drinks:

why not do one every mth different venue

With the amount of guys in town at any given time from the various forums the opportunity for a gathering could easily become a monthly event, albeit not on the scale of the GOTC.

I hear there might be something going down early next month for example, 3 November has been mooted as a date for a gathering if anyone here is in town. I'll update when I have more details. :drinks:

With the amount of guys in town at any given time from the various forums the opportunity for a gathering could easily become a monthly event, albeit not on the scale of the GOTC.

I hear there might be something going down early next month for example, 3 November has been mooted as a date for a gathering if anyone here is in town. I'll update when I have more details. :drinks:

bb,dont do that,cant you see that greece has no money to give me for my holidays to los which is once a year,let alone every month...jesus i am getting poorer every month...but again the hell with it ,its only EUROS,AND WERE made to be spent,bb you have the ok to go on :friends: as you can see,all those beauties are waitting for the euros to come...

post-403-063795500 1317816701.jpg

post-403-091115300 1317816728.jpg

post-403-051049100 1317817028.jpg

post-403-099340100 1317817180.jpg

post-403-062458200 1317817684.jpg

post-403-084382100 1317817707.jpg

HI,it was about time to make it to this forum,so this time (febr)we will see

each other again...i like the new name "beijo"

bb,dont do that,cant you see that greece has no money to give me for my holidays to los which is once a year,let alone every month...jesus i am getting poorer every month...but again the hell with it ,its only EUROS,AND WERE made to be spent,bb you have the ok to go on :friends: as you can see,all those beauties are waitting for the euros to come...

Yes Greece and the Euro are in a pretty bad state just now. Don't worry, any parties that happen while I am there will be well recorded and posted here on the forum to keep all you guys in touch with your second home. :friends: