GOTC III Moved To Famous Bar

deepthroat

I stopped by Famous last night to talk to Lita for a few minutes about party preparations, and she showed me these pictures that she had just taken for her Facebook page.

I was seriously blown away. Talk about creative, combined with attractive. The perfect combination of commerce and sex.

She is very excited about the party, as are the girls of Famous. And I am absolutely thrilled for them.

The best part of looking at the first photo was having Guess (Miss "O") standing at my left shoulder, insisting on enlarging the image of her perfectly formed ass and squealing "that me! that me!"

I'm really looking forward to Saturday night, seeing many new friends, but sadly missing on those unable to attend - some old friends and some that I've not met yet but that I know will be friends when we do finally meet. Wish you all could be there.

• Upvote 2

A big thank you to Siam Sam and Deep Throat for sponsoring such a great night!   :happy0065:

And to Karl, Lita, and the Famous Girlz!     :drinks:

Wow, Jazz was looking great!  And so was Natacha!     :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Actually they all were.    :hot:

The drinks were flowing and the shortime rooms were busy, guys getting drunk and getting their rocks off!

Pics tomorrow.

:happy0065:  :happy0065:  :happy0065: It indeed was a terrific event and I was extremely happy with the turn out, the girls, the food, the presentation, and the full meal deal!!! All went well and GOTC lll will now yield to the SuperBowl at 06h00 on the 04th and of course GOTC IV. Or is it GOTC llll? 

...i missed this one guys,and i was looking forward for this gotc ,but my producer had a different idea about it,important work for me in Rome,so this time i will be in pattaya on the 8th of march until the 3rd april.

So sorry i missed again siamsam,and all the other friends...but like sam said gotc 4 is coming.

I hope that in march i will find some friends there,it will be my birthday party in one of the clubs so i will try and get every bm who is there at that time to come...details will be in LBR.

A fantastic evening; thoroughly enjoyable.

Good nosh, drinkies got the results required, gorgeous LBs, some of whom were active in their ST roles, the best company one could ever wish for.

Big thankyous to deepthroat and SiamSam for making it all happen. Such generosity, such friendship.

Our thanks to all of you and to Lita and her crew, who made the shindig such a success.

This year was a challenging one with unexpected turbulence and intrigue, but in the end it was great fun with great friends (old and new), great food, and even some happy surprises like Mr. TTC and Anthony70 making unexpected visits.

Already looking forward to GOTC IV !

• Upvote 1

Another day in the neighbourhood, so many events but this time l met a ton of great lads. Haven't a clue of your names but no doubt our paths will cross again. Thanks to the great hosts and Sam and DT, well done.

Oops almost forgot.. A big thanks to Fon for bailing me out as l staggered home.

Cheers, ET

I thoroughly enjoyed myself and the food was among the best I can recall at any event, ever. A few new faces and many friendly old faces in attendance. Loved it.

Shame I missed SS's departure during the afternoon. I was gripped between the firm athletic thighs of a sweet young thing who was lovingly stroking my head as I struggled for breath, perfect. Sorry Sam.

• Upvote 1