GOTC III Moved To Famous Bar

deepthroat

I thoroughly enjoyed myself and the food was among the best I can recall at any event, ever. A few new faces and many friendly old faces in attendance. Loved it.

Shame I missed SS's departure during the afternoon. I was gripped between the firm athletic thighs of a sweet young thing who was lovingly stroking my head as I struggled for breath, perfect. Sorry Sam.

No problem DC. I was happy to hear you found long lasting company although we all believe you are handcuffed to the bed and just too embarrassed to admit it.  :biggrin:

The afternoon was a grand send off. In attendance was Mr. KenW, BumbleBee, deepthroat, Pigdogg, and Cousin Brucie. Ken and I had another 2 bottles of white (we're dangerous gluttons together) while the others drank their jugs of Tiger draft. It was a good last day for me. Quite fitting and can't imagine what else could trump it.

I am now sitting in a lounge at Swampy with a warm feeling. About to fly to Cairo and then off to Copenhagen. 

Once again thank you all for a tremendous, memorable time. It was the best!!!

Warm regards and continued good health to you all.

• Upvote 1

No problem DC. I was happy to hear you found long lasting company although we all believe you are handcuffed to the bed and just too embarrassed to admit it.  :biggrin:

The afternoon was a grand send off. In attendance was Mr. KenW, BumbleBee, deepthroat, Pigdogg, and Cousin Brucie. Ken and I had another 2 bottles of white (we're dangerous gluttons together) while the others drank their jugs of Tiger draft. It was a good last day for me. Quite fitting and can't imagine what else could trump it.

I am now sitting in a lounge at Swampy with a warm feeling. About to fly to Cairo and then off to Copenhagen. 

Once again thank you all for a tremendous, memorable time. It was the best!!!

Warm regards and continued good health to you all.

It has indeed been a tremendous memorable time Sam. Certainly my most enjoyed time in Pattaya; the best.

Warm regards & good health to you too my friend. And thank you for the vin; delicious and delightful.

O and I nearly forgot to add: the cuff marks were visible on dixon's wrists last evening as he tried to hide them behind his naan bread.