Darkside Bar, Soi 33, BKK

farangbah

In the first of Kendo's photos on the right is Rabbit; she's a sweetheart. That's also here on the left in the last photo. The second photo is Ice; she's relatively new in the bar, about a month or so, she says. She's also lovely and lovely to talk to; her English is relatively excellent, reflecting her time majoring in marketing at university.

As others have noted, it's a great place to either get up to naughtiness or just hang out. Also if you want to review your Thai language lessons; Frankie and Ice will make sure you get it right. :biggrin:

Thanks for all the lovely comments hints and we wish you all well for the New Year, Its been a tough start for us as my cashier got run over on New years day ended up with a fractured pelvis not the best way to the start of things,we also had Sky TV back to do some more filming and a few interviews for the next series of Ladyboys to be shown in the UK around March /April time, May ex Obssesions has also joined us and as you can imagine is extremely popular.

Thanks for all the lovely comments hints and we wish you all well for the New Year, Its been a tough start for us as my cashier got run over on New years day ended up with a fractured pelvis not the best way to the start of things,we also had Sky TV back to do some more filming and a few interviews for the next series of Ladyboys to be shown in the UK around March /April time, May ex Obssesions has also joined us and as you can imagine is extremely popular.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck at the turn of the year, but hopefully things will pick up. It was nice having a few beers and a bit of a chinwag with you in La Bamba after the volleyball. Unfortunately I only had one night in BKK on the way home so didn't get a chance to visit the bar.

I take it you are talking about having "Big May" now on staff. If so that is the best transfer deal so far this January window - bit like Liverpool signing Messi.A fine lass is May, and I reckon a lot of customers will visit the bar now for that reason alone.

Haven't seen Bell in recent updates. Is she still around?  She complained about not getting bar fined, but I think that was due to her more reserved demeaner.  I found that attractive.  A real nice gurl who I ended up taking twice. Not everyones bag. but if you like taller femboys. Very friendly, not fake.

post-1488-0-90623700-1358230952_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

I am wishing Darkside every success. As I did when I sat down with Fatcat for a drink before Christmas,  with the hope that both Guess & Darkside would do well in 2013.  Little did we know what was about to unfold up the road!

Chris & I share the view that inter-bar drama is a waste of energy and to be avoided. It can be fuelled by promoters of any bar bringing their personal agendas on the forums, or false stories being spread (for whatever reason).  Inevitably a new bar needs to get its staff from somewhere, so there may be a few niggles, but I think the LB perv community should stay united to a common cause (our enjoyment!)

When I get back to LOS, I may need a new bar to drink in. I know that I will be well received by the large LB with the pink shirt (Fatcat!)    And Big May .... :yahoo:

Guest JustSumGai
Gigi, back from visiting the family and up for fun and frolicks.

oh how I miss her.  I need to see her again. I think she will remember me. Be back in Bkk around the end of Feb. She has always been my favorite. Glad to see your place is taking off :)

Boomtown and I hit Dark Side a couple days ago just after it opened for the day.  There were three girls on duty plus the bartender. 

We found a couch we liked, and the girls lined up for us to choose.  I chose quickly, but my recollection is Boomtown hesitated a bit (maybe he didn’t like what he saw) and the other girls wandered off.

My girl was polite enough to take a couple drinks before she said she wanted to talk with Boomtown.  That’s the danger hitting the bars with the most handsome guy on the planet.  I made room for her on the couch, and grabbed the next girl that walked by.

Bought the new girl a LD and after a little chit chat and a few sips from her drink, she tells me there’s a room upstairs.  I started playing with here and said in Thai, “Really?  That’s a surprise!”  She took me seriously and said, “Really, really!”  Then it went downhill from there.

Maybe I buy LDs too fast, but have always considered it the price to be paid for the girls company, NOT an invitation to harass me into BFing her.  I already know I can BF her if I feel like it.  Although rarely do without a little interview first.  And once a girl starts pestering about BFs and prices, they usually get crossed off the list.

I wasn’t paying much attention to Boomtown, but I think he initially enjoyed the time with his girl.  Having said that, we left the bar long before are drinks were finished.

I’ll be back to give the bar another try as I believe every bar should get their fair three strikes.  Having said that, Dark Side is a long haul from Soi 4 for half a beer.

Will update with future experiences.