Darkside Bar, Soi 33, BKK

farangbah

I had a great day in the bar a couple of days back thanks to Chris. A fantastic host and a scholar and a gentleman.

I was wondering around Bangkok at two in the afternoon and had a walk down soi 33 to see where the bar was. Having found the bar I noticed the doors were open so I stuck my head to say hi and what time they open. Chris was do a bit of cleaning and he said they open around six. As it was a hot afternoon I asked Chris if their was any chance of a drink. My intention was just to have a quick beer as I was going to soi 8 later to meet a friend who lives in Sathon. Chris is such good company and a great host that I ended up staying around 10 hours and had a great time. See you in a couple of days time when I get back to Bangkok.

I noticed a few LBS I had known and will be checking out when I get back.

Nani thats who I thought was fokus

• Upvote 1

thank you hopefully i should have a trip report for you all in a few months

Great to hear and as QG says a warm welcome to the forum. There are a few live TRs running just now, so plenty to keep guys who are not in Thailand entertained.

Thanks for the latest photos Fatcat, I may pop in in late November, time permitting. when I am in town.

Hi all and everyone i met up with in Pattaya at the volleyball and bars around the area a great weekend a few guys have asked me to put something on for wednesday a bit short notice but have arranged for a Spit Roast (the original ) pig on a spit for these that still wont to party food is free beer is cheap by Bangkok standards 90 baht so head on over and who knows maybe a spit roast with a girl !!!.

• Upvote 1

Had the pleasure of meeting Monsieur Fatcat the other night in La Bamba; he's a good bloke, if I'm any judge -- sorry I won't be up for the party, but I'll definitely be swinging by often once I get settled in Bangers in the coming months. ...

Hey, mate.

Is Tong actually working there now? That would be news.

(imho, you may want to consider clarifying in your pics who is working there and who is just visiting)

Ink is there now? I thought she's been upcountry for the past several weeks...

Hiya mate,there is a lot of comming and going but most of the girls are here most nights I don't wish to be in the middle of a who or where is the best place to be or Bar politics with any other bar however you all know how fickle girls can be they move wherever they think will be best for themselves whilst we the bar owners are only there for there convieniance Ink is still up country and should be back on the 12th of this month.