Darkside Bar, Soi 33, BKK

farangbah

Bkkldyby showed me how to get here tonight - very easy, just down Sukhumvit to Soi 33 - and easily 10 cute girls including the gorgeous May were in attendance. I quite fancied her but she was busy talking to my buddy and rather than butt in, I found a young horny sweety named Rabbit to occupy my hands and heart.

Got to meet the owner, super guy. Very friendly and honest guy, the sort you could trust would have your back if you were in a jam. Would love to see this place thrive. Great atmosphere, very inexpensive especially considering the quality.

Took Rabbit to my room and she proved to be a very talented girl and even hornier than promised. Proved to be a veritable fountain!

I'll be back again Tuesday evening!

I can confirm what Deepthroat says about Rabbit, at least outside the room -- haven't had the pleasure yet -- but she is a real sweety and fun to hang out with (or share a cab with; turns out we're not-quite neighbors).

If any of you gents will be in there tomorrow night -- Wednesday -- I'll stop in. Well, I'll probably pop in regardless, but if anyone's about, the more the merrier.

SMS when you plan to show up as I'd love to join you there!

A great time at Darkside was had by all again last night. Thaibound, rickshaw, Dan 5987, TT Chang, BKKLBY and Soc999 were all in attendance.

I had set up a date in advance with the beautiful May, and she was a delight. University educated, she is very very intelligent, understands the outside world, and is sexy as fuck. Had a great time talking in the bar, but had a hard time keeping my hands off of her perfect perfect boobs. Probably the nicest set of silicone tits I've had the pleasure of handling in Thailand.

Back in the room, she was a sexual BEAST. I would love to spend another evening in her company sometime soon.

Thank you Darkside Bar for three of the best nights (and 4 of the best girlz) of this entire trip.

Talk about going from strength to strength!

Rabbit was great fun on Sunday.

May was even more fun on Tuesday, both intellectually, physically and sexually.

But tonight - my God, tonight - the Dynamic Duo of the beautiful Lemon and the sexy, entrancing Guitar has shook my world. I've sat here for the past half hour with my shirt on inside-out and my mini-me still literally vibrating from euphoric recall remembering how disgustingly wonderful the final hour with Guitar was. The first half hour was devoted to Lemon and was great but that last hour.... I'm still shaking. Thank heavens I leave Friday, as I now understand how guys can lose their minds over these temptresses.

Guys, when you get to BKK, don't walk - RUN - to get your ass to Darkside. Fun, friendly, mellow vibe that I'm told is very much like the original Guess Bar ("Guess 1") was like 7-8 years ago. Very inexpensive drinks, no hassle from the girls, awesome music system where YOU select the tunes from from a huge playlist.... And then there are the girlz. *lub lub lub*

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

• Upvote 2

Realized that the perfect way to spend Valentines Day - my final evening in LOS - would be with Guitar again.

By the way, she is referred to variously in this thread as "Guitar" and "Tar". As I suspected though, she confirms her name is really KITA.

Having sent her and her friend Lemon scampering from the room last night with nary a thought of asking for her phone number registering in my sex and lub addled brain, I was at a distinct disadvantage. Happily, Fatcat responded almost immediately to my email request and said he would have his GF get Kita to call me when she arrived to work.

Kita called at 6 and made arrangements to meet at my hotel at 7. She looked even more beautiful and elegent than last night, this time in full-length form-fitting black dress. First thing I did was give her 600b to pay bar (as I'd told Fatcat I would) and we were off to Terminal 21 for dinner and a movie. Kita was very affectionate, stroking and squeezing my hands and arm throughout.

Back in the room she was - simply put - tremendous. If you get the chance, don't miss it. I would bet that the window of opportunity will close relatively soon for this one, as she will end up taken off the market by some farang with more money than sense pretty soon. She made me wish I was wired that way... But I am not.

So the final score was 5 barfines from Darkside, with 3 home runs (May, Kita, Kita) a solid triple (Rabbit) and an infield double (Lemon).

Best run of girls I've ever had at any bar. Ever. And there were others I'd have taken given a few more days!

Best bar in LOS at this point in time. There really wasn't even a close contender.

• Upvote 1

"By the way, she is referred to variously in this thread as "Guitar" and "Tar". "

Ah, the Thai pronunciation of things. It's actually pronounced "Dthah" (ตา) - Thai has sounds English just doesn't have. But that's ok, because they butcher our names as well LOL

Deepthroat thank you for your glowing report on your recent trip to LOS, the girls really enjoyed your company as much as you, However as bkkldyby pointed out there seems to be a bit of sour grapes on various forums re my bar and all the investors which since I am the sole owner means anyone who makes a good post is obviously one of my investor or partner I fear you and everyone else might now be in this category a meeting of all share holders is scheduled for April 1st at miday all welcome new shareholders interested in being associated with us should bring masks or face the consequences.

• Upvote 1