Darkside Bar, Soi 33, BKK

farangbah

The soi is very small and narrow I walked past it in broad daylight. Coming from Sukhumvit If you look down the second soi on the map you will see the Office Bar. Turn right at the next soi even though it looks very small. Perhaps easier to spot Hookers Bar next door unless the signage has changed.

How it looks in daylight but our signage is obscured from Lookie Lookie and Green Parrot.

For me the easiest way to find the little soi Darkside is on is to look for the Wall Street bar, as shown in FatCat's picture at the bottom of the previous page. Not only do they have that big blue awning, but they have a faux street sign that sticks out and is easily visible as you walk down Soi 33; it says (naturally enough) Wall St. in white letters on the traditional street-sign green background.

As FatCat said, the Darkside sign is partially obscured by signs for other other bars, and at night it looks literally like a dark alley, at first. I can see how people missed it; the first time I went I walked past the soi twice before I found it.

May pop in there tomorrow night around 8:30 ish, if anyone is about.

Would just like to say thankyou to all the guys who turned up last it seems it was a first visit for most of you and we appreciate the effort and hope you enjoyed.

Cheers 'n' Beers, Chris. 

All I ask in return is that you PROMISE to stay open so that I have a great place with beautiful horny ladies to sooth my furrowed brow next January. I already booked my trip, and will be spending 6 nights in BKK this time.

Can I already put in a reservation for a couple of nights with Kita?    :)

Visited the bar last night for the first time.  Very likeable place and a nice posse of young men in frocks.  I don't really do bars much these days, I can't stand the music in most of them, but this place has a good feel to it.  I'll maybe nip back this weekend and  hook up with one of the fine young gentlemen who caught my eye.  Definitely worth a visit.

All I ask in return is that you PROMISE to stay open so that I have a great place with beautiful horny ladies to sooth my furrowed brow next January. I already booked my trip, and will be spending 6 nights in BKK this time.

Can I already put in a reservation for a couple of nights with Kita?    :)

Done.