Darkside Bar, Soi 33, BKK

farangbah

• 2 weeks later...

We would like to draw to your attention that we now have a pool table so for all the guys who like to see pert bottoms bent over and the odd breast defiying gravity cum on down and chill out have a laugh with the girls.

cool ... chix with stix!

Was there on 26th and had no problem finding the place.

Just get taxi to drop you off either at the corner or Sukhumvit soi 33 and on your right hand side count Three small soi's (IT IN AT THe End of the THIRD SMALL SOI) or on Soi 33 look for the BLUE  SIGN  "WALSTREET" and Turn Right There. Can't really miss it. Not sure after a Case of Brew but Come on, Who DAres Win.

Great place, cool atmosphere, a constant flow of guys coming in and out, busy, but could get more visitors, so Come on guys, give yourself a night rest at least when in BKK, away from the Nana Madness, your Eardrums will thank you, and check the place. 

Drinks are Very Reasonably priced, Pool's great, and from what I have seen, you have a chance to eat some of the girls Still, so hurry up before they practice TOO MUT.

Chris is a super guy. Lay back, and a good host. Thanks for a relaxing atmosphere Guy.

Did go back on 27th with few guys, different atmosphere as we were earlier that precious night, but still Really Cool.

Did manage to make eye contact with a couple of girls (As I am an old Skinny older fart I understand my lack of sex appeal) will confirm this on another visit.

• Upvote 1

Time to refresh this section of the forum dedicated to Darkside 33, probably the best lounge bar in BKK, with th emore relaxed atmosphere, a music selection wisely made by the patrons  (and not made by some freak local wish-to-be-dj), decent prices, a pool table to spend some time in checking the girl chemistry (and not only that), inhouse room facilities and girls for all tastes and wishes.

So here's some shots of Pancake, a special girl who does not take "No" as answer when in the room.

What you always wanted to do and never dared to ask to a girl. She will anticipate your wishes showing passion and dominance at the same time. But do not worry, no whips are around (unless you bring them along with your BDSM kit, LOL).

post-4798-0-99613500-1380814540_thumb.jp

post-4798-0-68979500-1380814561_thumb.jp

post-4798-0-78465800-1380814579_thumb.jp

OK..OK:..I know... these are back shots... so someone is surely wondering how she looks "front side"

I will not disappoint you...

post-4798-0-12558800-1380814656_thumb.jp

post-4798-0-17447500-1380814699_thumb.jp

post-4798-0-97130100-1380814718_thumb.jp

happy  now?

To see the real thing in her generous 3D version, just drop at Darkside in Soi 33 and enjoy!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the DarkSide updates M1954.  It's easily the most relaxed and enjoyable Lb bar in Bkk in the opinion of a few here.

each one might have his own opinion but I think that sharing them will help others to create their own. The more, the better.

Pictures tell the story, often, and they represent the reality in a more honest way.

I never say this is a stunner, this is a 9... I have seen 9's I would have rated a mere 6, and probably being right, when seeing a picture, but was described in words as a 9 :)

I also not indulge much into penthouse letter reports for the same reasons :)

I still have some pictures to share on DS (seems my preferred spot, doesn't it?) and will do so in the near future.

• Upvote 1

I think photos are the best because we all have different idears on the bars around and ether you go your self to

each bar (witch is cool) but some times you have not much time in one place so photos and reports of the talent and bars

help me to pic whitch bar to check out first ie. Darkside , I will be there for sure it will be my first visit  (please be gentale).

Then to Temtations .