Darkside Bar, Soi 33, BKK

farangbah

OK I took pan for a run again last night wow I said we should play pool so the cutie put on her pool outfit witch consisted of a fish net teddy, yes I lost the game but the after game was cool when you visit the bar have a game or two with pan.

was it a golden fishnet? I saw Jane with it, and no bra..... Outstanding, with those bolt on in clear view underneath and the nipples pushing through the holes of the mesh.

So I can imagine the view on Pancake, having a similar set of 3D tits.

You are right... Was there last night, as I had a long connection in BKK, so head to town, did some thing I had left behind from previous visit and spent a couple of hours at DS.

Pancake was luring me but I obliged to say hallo to DS for the winter with Belle

Apart from all the hassle some punters have it's still worth a visit so those of you who want to go over to the dark side don't give up ,you will be sorry. And no its not easy to find first go but as pdogg posted look for wall street on the right its the best land mark

• Upvote 1

Yes I walked right by the little soi/alley my first time in broad daylight. Coming from Sukhumvit once you pass Goya Club and then Wall Street it's time to turn right. Hopefully those bars are still in business.

Yes, they are, and it still looks the same. Was just there last night, spending some time on the pool table with Miss Jane (won 2 out of 3 games we played, but the last one lost  was for a double or nothing bet -- now I owe her two bar fines, 555. I should know to quit while I'm ahead. But it's a win-win if there ever was one).

And yes, it is easy to miss, but usually worth the trip. It's only a 5 minute walk from Phrom Pong BTS, after all. And it's one of the few (only?) dedicated LB bars with a tolerable liquor selection (i.e., they stock a single malt scotch).

• Upvote 1

Yes, they are, and it still looks the same. Was just there last night, spending some time on the pool table with Miss Jane (won 2 out of 3 games we played, but the last one lost  was for a double or nothing bet -- now I owe her two bar fines, 555. I should know to quit while I'm ahead. But it's a win-win if there ever was one).

And yes, it is easy to miss, but usually worth the trip. It's only a 5 minute walk from Phrom Pong BTS, after all. And it's one of the few (only?) dedicated LB bars with a tolerable liquor selection (i.e., they stock a single malt scotch).

I lost to miss Jane last night as well. Must have been after you left, since I closed the place. 

A sexy girl I didn't know runs to open the door for me and says: "I am Beer!" She recognized me as a guy that comes to see Beer. Good play on her part. Her body was banging! And a fishnet top, no bra. I mentioned I was just stopping in for a drink. I figured I would buy her a few drinks so I could enjoy her sexiness and perv on her tits, since Beer wasn't 'round and this Beer 'impostor' was becoming a fine replacement.

3 Drinks later I couldn't refuse her convincing me to go upstairs.... I lost.

I lost a barfine and some short-time money and some babies.  B)

I only figured out her name was Jane after going back in this thread a few pages...

Her body was banging! And a fishnet top, no bra. I mentioned I was just stopping in for a drink. I figured I would buy her a few drinks so I could enjoy her sexiness and perv on her tits, since Beer wasn't 'round and this Beer 'impostor' was becoming a fine replacement.

3 Drinks later I couldn't refuse her convincing me to go upstairs.... I lost.

I lost a barfine and some short-time money and some babies.  B)

I only figured out her name was Jane after going back in this thread a few pages...

if she was wearing the golden fishnet....with no bra..it is impossible not to get trapped in the mesh!

• Upvote 1

I managed to resist the fishnet sans bra, but then I was there shooting pool when she came down after her first (presumably) short time, 555.

I beat her the first two games we played, and she wanted to bet on the second. So when I won that one, I offered her double or nothing, with the proviso that I got a rain check on the barfine for the ensuing weeks. I had to catch the last bus out to my end of the burbs anyway, so I was out the door shortly after 10.

She's a right cracker, and make no mistake. So is l'il wee Beer.

• 3 weeks later...