Darkside Bar, Soi 33, BKK

farangbah

Sorry for my lack of posts, but I have had an interesting few months. Another story. But tonight I went to Darkside. Been showing up maybe once a month for a drink and some ass grab. Nothing more unfortunately for the boss. But tonight I met Beer. She is fucking beautiful! I could not pass up a short session upstairs with her.

She said she was small. I tried to ask if she was spent or on hormones. I think she is new to the scene. Says she's 20. So 19 in real years? So she did not know how to answer my questions and keep in the game. She didn't know I was sold at first sight. Couldn't figure it out. And didn't know I was a player.

Anyway I asked the bartender for a Kamagara gel and Beer took it. She seemed preoccupied in thoughts. But I was gonna go with her.

Gave her some drink in hopes of loosening her up mentally. And hoping the Kamagara would give her a fighting chance.

She is a bit fat in the belly, but her face bares no resemblance of the former man she was. All girl. Thats what i dig.

Upstairs the session was good. Not the best but like I said, I my mind she is too cute! So I was excited enough to make it hot for both of us. And she did get nam khang enough to keep it 2 sided. But didn't finish. I did. With a big smile.

Go see her soon! I will be back tomorrow! Haha!

• Upvote 2

Man!! I just wrote a long review of tonights short time with the young Beer! Not gonna do it again. After the app crashed as I pressed 'submit' and there went my post.

Anyway to sum it up..Beer is beautiful! I am hooked! Going back tomorrow!!

• 4 weeks later...

I want the one on the left!

Yes!

Beer is super fuckin cute! Terrible english and not the greatest in bed. She is quite fun but not amazing as, dare I say...most LBs are. But better than the average GG. 

That being said I think (hope) she gets better with age. (in bed and in english)

I was hanging out at Famous a few years ago and Guitar who was fresh on the scene was studying a Thai-English phrase book for bar girls. It said all the things we BMs want to hear like:

'I love you long time'; 'I miss you'; I can go to your hotel'; 'barfine me only xxx$'; 'yes I like to fuck in the ass' 

Genius to say the least, and I think every Bar should hand this book to every new girl to study while she is waiting for customer to show up. And to send us SMS that are understandable. Like, 'come barfine me I am horny! Not fuck for 3 day!' Lies yes, but still love to hear it!  

• Upvote 3

Tar

fatcat please tell Tar that i think her new haircut is great and i can't wait to get back to BKK in October to see it in person ... any more photos of the haircut will be greatly appreciated.

• Upvote 1

fatcat please tell Tar that i think her new haircut is great and i can't wait to get back to BKK in October to see it in person ... any more photos of the haircut will be greatly appreciated.

I gotta agree with you there Bkkldby the short hair really suits her.  Framing the right face is can be a killer look. :party0021: 

Wow! Talk about spoiled for choice lately....

Can't wait to see you in a few months again Fatcat. Or actually - can't wait to see your girls again. You're a great guy and all, but you're not the reason I'm flying half way around the world.   :biggrin:

555! 

Great new pics Fatcat! I love that bar!

Wow! Talk about spoiled for choice lately....

Can't wait to see you in a few months again Fatcat. Or actually - can't wait to see your girls again. You're a great guy and all, but you're not the reason I'm flying half way around the world.   :biggrin:

And here's me thinking it was my winning smile. lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JustSumGai

Rabbit is a honey, good english too. That impressed me last year with that crop. Lotta good english...relative to the situation of course, but still...they could converse past the bartalk ladyboy dictionary level.post-1540-0-03048300-1378162526_thumb.jp

Guest JustSumGai

now THIS is the one I'd decided I had to take aside...post-1540-0-20617200-1378162780_thumb.jp

I kinda don't like costumes. Makes em look cookie cutter. If she don't speak english too well you can sometimes read something into her choice of dress. She looked kinda classy to me in this black and white number. Don't think I'd feel the same in some gold lame' outfit.

Probably just me tho,

• Upvote 1