Darkside Bar, Soi 33, BKK

farangbah

No I was actually referring to Keith Urban's wifey, btw I didn't realize Gate was such a popular Thai name :)

ok, then in regard to that particular Gate, who actually spells her name Kate on her LINE profile and most specifically Luk Kate, she is there every time i go into that bar unless on a ST ... although she has her own room out in Rachada she will stay at Soi 33 with the girls to avoid the ride home and back again the next day ... i would love to be a fly on the wall for that ...

here are some pics she sent me on LINE:

post-1650-0-58071200-1387165947_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-05848600-1387165950_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-09350300-1387165953_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-06808300-1387165962_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-96399700-1387165964_thumb.jp

and one i took when we went to the movies at Terminal 21 ... as you can see she is the perfect lady to take on such dates and most of the guys in 21 who saw here that night either had no idea she was a LB or they were questioning their own sexuality before she had finished walking by ... IFO still find the resemblance uncanny:

post-1650-0-91497100-1387166051_thumb.jp nicole_kidman.jpg

she spent the night and i will say that she is very affectionate, likes to please, is very focused and persistent, tireless, and she knows what she is doing ... i would have to believe that a tag-team with Luk Kate and Dar would be a most memorable occasion.

no, i did not play any Keith Urban music the night she came over for LT.

• Upvote 4

Nice pics and good to hear that shes lots of fun , btw is Dar one in the same as Tar or not , hard to keep up with so many similar names and different spellings of the same name all at once

thanks, glad you liked them ...Dar AKA: Tar, Lita, Guitar etc

How long has Gate (this one ) worked there, was there a few times back in Feb and didn't see her although I definitely remember Dar/Tar

well, a simple search of this thread using the search widget at the top of the page turns up this first mention/photo of her on this forum: http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1500-darkside-bar-soi-33-bkk/page-33#entry58565

DSC04139.JPG

and the time stamp is May 27th ... there is another location on the Internet where there is a post regarding her and it is timestamped June 10, so take it from there.

and considering that you were last here in February last then you would not have seen her.

the only real authority would be Fatcat himself.

fekkiing hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Chris and the gentleman who is kind enough to sponsor the next BBQ party on December 28th asked me to remind everyone that it is going to take place as planned and that the sausages, ribs, burgers and sides will start sizzling on the grill between 7:30 and 8:00 pm.

the girls will start sizzling at the usual time too.

so everyone who is in town is invited to get their ass on over to Soi 33 and join in the fun as its always a good relaxed time at Darkside.

for those who may be new to BKK you can either take the BTS to Phrom Phong Statin and walk back towards Nana until you get to the corner of Soi 33 and turn turn right and continue a little ways until you see the Wall Street Pub on your right, then turn right into that small soi and its at the end on the left just past the Lookie Lookie Bar ... this walk is maybe a 6 or 7 minute stroll from the BTS station ... (and is maybe 1 minute further than the walk from the Nana Station to NEP).

you can also take a motorcycle taxi or taxi meter ... just tell the driver to take you to Sukhumvit Soi Saam-sib-saam, go into Soi 33 until you see the Wall Street on your right and that is where you stop.

depending on traffic that experience is maybe 10 minutes from the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 3 and will cost you about 50 THB.

post-1650-0-57847400-1388123222_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

this walk is maybe a 6 or 7 minute stroll from the BTS station ... (and is maybe 1 minute further than the walk from the Nana Station to NEP).

Great info, directions, and map bkkladby!     :hi:

The operative word here is stroll because it is an easy, leisurely walk much different than fighting the hordes on Suk Soi 4.

The relaxing chilled out atmosphere of Soi 33 is matched by the great vibe of Darkside Bar!  

Thanks M1954 I have not seen her on recent Darkside face book so just thought I would ask

I hope to see her in Feb.

by some very recent photos I have seen elsewhere, she might have migrated elsewhere, but unclear whether it is temporary or definetely. She seems to be a bit of a free spirit and weeks ago she took some dasy to Phuket: scouting opportunities or just having days off?

It is quite normal bars to do not spread too much news when a girl leaves the place and if they do they are usually vague about it.

Sometime they leave, sometime they are told to leave...

For you, SP, I made a brief visit to Check In bar last night, and I am 99% sure Pancake was working there. (I've only seen her photos before, and I wasn't in a position to ask);  plan to go back tonight, and I'll let you know if I learn more; btw she was wearing glasses.