Ramblings & Replies

In one of the most extraordinary and strange deathbed confessions ever, an Area 51 scientist and career government worker recently left behind a video revealing supposed federal secrets that are nothing short of a conspiracy theorist's dream come true... Boyd Bushman, a highly accredited aerospace scientist and the holder of numerous innovative patents, decided to come clean in his last hours and record what he knew about the U. S. government's dealings with aliens and its secret UFO program. Perhaps most astonishing of all, though, was his revelation that not only were UFOs real, but that 18 extraterrestrials were currently working for the U. S. government.

Bushman, whose career saw the man holding positions with Lockheed-Martin, Hughes Aircraft and other aerospace firms, died on August 7. But prior to his passing, he gave an interview that has caught the attention of many in the UFO community. His words affirm much of what many have come to believe -- that UFOs are real, that the government has had dealings with aliens for decades, and that there has been a concerted effort to keep the information secret from the general populace over the same period....

http://www.examiner.com/article/area-51-scientist-s-deathbed-video-ufos-are-real-aliens-have-federal-jobs

The problem with undocumented aliens in this country really is getting out of hand....

post-230-0-18783700-1414777543_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

there's also some screwball on that newsite that posted this with some pictures... ( it looks like a solar flare to me  ,http://www.examiner.com/article/nasa-satellite-captures-earth-sized-ufo-emerging-out-of-the-sun-alien-craft

Just think about it.. someones probably got this nut for a neighbor      :biggrin: ...do these guys have serious friends i wonder

ha ha...you gotta laugh . imagine sitting next to this clown on a 12 hour flight

and was fortunate enough to catch this massive ship as it was exiting or entering the sun. This UFO is solid as you can see. It is as large as Earth itself. Look closely at the surface of it. There are no flames or heat changes. Its color does not change on its surface...unlike the sun itself which has many mixing colors. Russian scientists alerted the world over five years ago to the UFOs that flew around the sun in orbits that suddenly make hard right angles and changes in speed. This is one of them.

Naaaa, because if we found out they knew about 9/11 and didn't warn us we would cut off all aid and they would all cease to exist as a country.  They are only still there because they have somehow become our 51st state.

I doubt it. They launched an unprovoked attack on a US ship, the USS Liberty, and we didn't do jack shit to them for that. While the ship was under attack the nearest carrier launched planes to defend the ship and LBJ and McNamara called them off. Do not engage the Israeli planes they were told. 

Neil Degrasse Tyson has said that before; all of our elected officials are pretty much lawyers and/or businessmen. Where are the engineers, the scientists, the doctors?  Hell, where are the laymen?  I'd have no problem with a factory worker or a waitress getting in there, at least they can relate to normal people;  usually these rich sons and daughters of previous bureaucrats have no real-life experience!

Our governor is a Medical Doctor. 

This was my favorite role that Donald ever played. I think he and Billy Bob Thornton are the two best contemporary actors. 

This past week, Billy Bob was a guest star on The Big Bang Theory and he was really funny in a deadpan sort of way. Hard to imagine this was the same guy who played Karl Childers and Lorne Malvo. 

My brother says this guy was walking down his driveway one day as he was driving off to work....he lives in a small town about 10 miles from a city of a hundred thousand people. The photo I took this morning is probably 10 miles past THERE, so we have lots of wildlife out here.

Problem is, they aren't encroaching on us, we've already encroached on them.

post-107-0-92707400-1414961842_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-60347400-1414961865_thumb.jpg

Bullwinkle?

Lady I know had a bear in her front yard and this was in Jersey.

Believe it or not the highest density population of black bear in the US per sq. mile is in western NJ.  I only know that because there have been so many tv stories this year about bears wandering around there & causing a fuss & that factoid was dropped during one of them. Strange but true. And thats not even counting Chris Christie who is quite dangerous when he is looking for food. 

We are not that "miserable" Sam, no way can you believe a "bender" like Quentin Crisp :biggrin:

Now we do have a "sick" sense of humour, I will concur to that :hi:

Indeed you do Mr. Duke. 

Personally I have not met a miserable Englishman. However I nearly got the tar kick out of me in a Dublin pub once for mentioning I was a fan of Van Morrison. Quite a scary, weird moment. No humour there whatsoever.

I read the below and just wondering if our UK friends agree with it.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/travel/news/the-british-are-born-to-be-miserable-new-research-finds/ar-BBc0AEG

I wouldnt take any notice of it.

The UK is made of of so many races  now i cant figure how hes using genes as a baseline. For instance where my office is you would think you have arrived in Bangladesh.  go to another place and you think your in greece.Lets see what the Science journals make of then ill comment. Until then its just another study , one of hundreds probably, just this one has a result that the press want to here.

Or perhaps he means White British but is so politically correct hes to scared to mention it....

There are only 6 of these white Rhino's left in the world.

Here are some soldiers guarding one of them from poachers.

I have read that out of survival, the game wardens, soldiers, etc, shoot poachers on site. Because if the poachers see them first they'll do the same. I used to be a very dedicated hunter here for elk and deer, but quit going after 1995. I carry a lot of disdain for those rich bastards who go to Africa and spend tens of thousands of dollars to shoot an elephant, giraffe, etc, and then post the pics on Facebook, "like look at me, look at what my disposable income allowed me to go kill. I'm a real big man" etc. Hunting on game preserves and ranches hold the same degree of difficulty as shooting old farmer John's whiteface Hereford out of his field here in the states. They say, the money they spend kill the animals all goes to wildlife preservation efforts. Unless they have some sort of blood lust, why not just make a tax deducible donation? Or volunteer to defend wildlife against poachers? The poachers may shoot back though, and mister fancy pants millionaire couldn't/wouldn't want to be placed in mortal danger. They just want to kill defenseless animals for the thrill.  Yes, an African elephant on a game preserve is defenseless against a man carrying something like a 458 Win Mag, with a professional hunter/guide backing him up with a 505 Jeffery double rifle, just in case the nimrod cannot make a clean kill on his own. 

Yeah, I did say I used to hunt deer and elk, same as my dad, uncles, aunts, cousins, etc. But we didn't pay someone to hold our hand and wipe our ass while we hunted in some game park, and we ate everything possible from the animals we killed, including, liver, heart, tongue, and some of my relatives even ate the brains from a deer.  My dad and his brothers grew up in the great depression and the deer they killed were often the difference between eating and going hungry. They used to all carry the same caliber of rifle, usually a 30/30, so they could split the cost of a box of ammo. 4 of them go in together and buy one box of 20 cartridges, 5 each. As my dad and uncle told me, anyone who ever missed, thus wasting a round, was verbally chastised quite profusely by the rest of their group.    Big difference, as far as I am concerned. 

• Upvote 2

There are only 6 of these white Rhino's left in the world.

Here are some soldiers guarding one of them from poachers.

Is that true.. only 6 white rhinos left in the world? How depressing....

I thought that one of the real hazards of rhinos was them charging at high speeds, but these soldiers seem unperturbed???