Who Is In Town? - Let's Meet Up!

bumblebee

• 2 weeks later...

Should be in the beer garden this evening around 6 pm, my first time since last Saturday believe it or not....and my first beer since that night also.  Talk about going out with a whimper.  :biggrin:

So if anyone is at a lose end around then and is in the area, feel free to drop in for a chin wag.

Well the final full day arrives tomorrow, man the 4 months have flown.  It has been a really good time, and I have enjoyed immensely taking it easy for most of the trip,  not too many real late nights.  It has been a pleasure meeting up with old friends again, and making new ones along the way.

I'll leave on Monday with some great memories but minus a few things I have lost over the months, ie my Samsung headphones, swimming trunks, a set of razor blades and ahh yes.....a toenail.(very careless)

So anyway, I'll be in my usual abode out on the water tomorrow evening (Sunday) around 6 for anyone who feels like dropping by for a final sunset beverage until next November.

BB,

How I wish I could share tomorrow (today) with you to bid you farewell with a jog or two or three or four of beer. I thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent together, (albeit it brief) earlier this month. I hope to do it again in the not too distant future.  

I wish you well. I wish you good happiness, health and fortune.

Happy trails mon ami.

So anyway, I'll be in my usual abode out on the water tomorrow evening (Sunday) around 6 for anyone who feels like dropping by for a final sunset beverage until next November.

Had I been in town I'd have most definitely come by and shared a few jugs with you on your last night BB, but you know where I am currently. I'll have a jug in your memory at your table in a few weeks time as a gesture  :drinks:

Despite it being the end of your trip you've had a very decent run, the envy of many, even if you didn't galavant around at the same pace as the guys on shorter visits. Like me you took your time and did things at your own pace, definitely no rush on the longer stays.

All good things come to an end but you'll be back again for another long lap before you know it  :biggrin:

Chok dee Krab.

It looks that i will miss you guys,but i hope that since i am going to be in pattaya on the 8th march,with a few other bms,i will be lucky to meet some local bms,and maybe some new ones,i have to vist the pattaya beer garden and may be i will recognise the bms,if any there.

Anyway if any of the bms are going to be there pls let me know with pm me.

Cheers DC and Panic. It has been a very satisfying stay, met up with many of the good guys here.(not that there are any bad ones...any more ..) Look forward to my return in late October/early November (is there anything major on then by the way? :winking0023: ) and hopefully Party Season 3 will be as good as previous years.

It has been a very satisfying stay, meet up with many of the good guys here.(not that there are any bad ones...any more ..)  Look forward to my return in late October/early November (is there anything major on then by the way? :winking0023: ) and hopefully Party Season 3 will be as good as previous years. 

All the best BB.  Great to see you (even if briefly) this time around.   :happy0065:

Cheers guys and thanks to all the gents who managed to drop by on Sunday evening.  Still have about 70 pages to go on the book Willie, a great read and very enjoyable.  I left it in Pattaya, and can arrange for you to pick it up if you wish, or I can finish it when I get back in October and give it too you then, whichever suits.

Cheers guys and thanks to all the gents who managed to drop by on Sunday evening.  Still have about 70 pages to go on the book Willie, a great read and very enjoyable.  I left it in Pattaya, and can arrange for you to pick it up if you wish, or I can finish it when I get back in October and give it too you then, whichever suits.

They will have made the movie by then BB.  :biggrin:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Landing Sept 25th, taking off Nov 7th

BKK for first week, than from Oct 8 to end Oct Pattaya.

Back BKK Nov 1st

Anyone wanting to hok up?

Not much of a bar guy anymore or late nights though :-(

Won't be able to catch up with you till the last week in October Woofer.  From what you say about bars, i reckon you might enjoy a relaxing evening out on the water in the PBG.  Will post more about what is happening on here nearer the time, cheers.

• 3 weeks later...