Who Is In Town? - Let's Meet Up!

bumblebee

Will Brother Donneykey be joining you fine gents at the PBG.

He did indeed turn up.  The afternoons are not even half as stressful for him as the evenings when he may be missing some LB action by being there.  It was a "lazy Sunday afternoon" as the Kinks might say with some great guys wishing one of their own a bon voyage.  You had to be there.

Tentative plan for meetup Friday 6PM PBG? Would love to meet ET and good to see Soc (we met last year at Guess, right?)

The jungle drums and the smoke signals are saying Friday at PBG. Sounds like a plan !

After 8 days of total chaos...cum shots, toilet fucks, size queens and a postie in a pear tree, not to mention the alcohol overload...... A quiet sojourn with familiar faces is perfect.... Back to the cold north on Saturday.

Come to Thailand the land of smiles, relax on the beach, chill in the local bars with some good mates and beautiful ladies, picture card perfect!

So why am l lying on Dongtan beach in a daze, on antibiotics for a sore throat, guts shredded by bad Thai whiskey, blood shot and sand bag eyes and a sore ass (ok the sore ass doesn't count, it feels good)?

Yep Friday sounds just perfect.

Cheers,

ET

I might pop in there later this afternoon after a walk to Naklua.  Wanna make the most of the sunsets while sipping a cold beer with the days I have left.  If anyone is interested, say some time between 5.30 and 6.00 post here and we can take it from there,  I'll check the forum while out and about.

Always glad to hook up on my last night with anyone around. I am just about to have a hot June afternoon (anaconda rerun) moment so should be ready for a cold one around 6pm.

Cheers,

ET

PS Sam l feel your pain...tomorrow at 11:55 wheels up aaarrrggghhhh

Going to Mike's Pattaya Mexican Restaurant tonight, the Mexican restaurant JaiDee praised in the restaurant thread. Probably around 6:30 ish. I'll be on Thai time, most likely, which means anytime between 6 and 7 p.m.

Anyone wants to come you are most welcome, of course. Time to give the PBG routine a bit of a break and stuff my gob with a burrito.