Who Is In Town? - Let's Meet Up!

bumblebee

• 3 weeks later...

I'm arriving Sunday, but have a football game to watch at 6:30 AM on Monday morning. Thus, I'm not certain that I will be out on the town until Tuesday at the earliest, then again you never know.

I can't believe that after a year's absence from Planet Pattaya you're going to let a football game trump rushing out to inhale the sois.  :yahoo:  

Boo Hoo for you if that's the case. 

Enjoy your trip DT

• Upvote 1

Somehow my work doesnt let me to enjoy your company guys during the months ur all there,i can only escape febr.march,or april,so i choose 7th march until 1st week april.

4days in bkk at my favorite hotel nana,then a taxi to pattaya,staying in one of Bookshop s luxury appartment in soi chaiyapoon...if any of the bms are there at this time pls be free to contct me for :drinks:

...DK,maybe u can give me some info about a nice massage place in patts by a nice lb ?

I could have Panicos but she doesn't work there anymore. Try Soi Honey there are a few scattered throughout the soi . Also in Soi Buakhow near/opposite Soi Honey..

Cheers DK