Who Is In Town? - Let's Meet Up!

bumblebee

So who is planning to be around Patts in the coming high season? I get back in the next fortnight and look forward to catching up with some of you fine gents in the coming months.

I will be flying in from Manila on the 23rd November and spending 5 nights in Pattaya before heading back to Blighty, no doubt I will bump into that "Scouse git" in La Bamba sometime :biggrin:

I'll be there brother BB, from 14th November to 2nd December. Might just join you of an evening in the PBG, seeing as the rest of the reprobates will be in the Phils. 7 weeks today I will be on that big bird to paradise. Not that I'm counting. :happy0065:

:hi:

You mean they have food in the PBG also... 

So you are going to miss the volleyball Swedeman, was that bad or good timing...? :rolleye0012:

I am purposely missing the volleyball event. :happy0065: Should we catch up for a beer when I am in town, I will give you the low down.

Plenty of punters doing the same and their reasons are valid. -Swedeman007

• Upvote 1

Guest JustSumGai

so when is the GOTC? I KNOW I read about it being in Feb, posted recently but I've read SO DAMN MANY posts recently that I can't find it? With airfare being UNDER 1000 in a few cases, I'm hoping I can make a last ditch effort to go for a couple months.

I am purposely missing the volleyball event. :happy0065: Should we catch up for a beer when I am in town, I will give you the low down.

Plenty of punters doing the same and their reasons are valid. -Swedeman007

Sure, I'll send you a pm when you are in town and we can arrange a drink.

so when is the GOTC? I KNOW I read about it being in Feb, posted recently but I've read SO DAMN MANY posts recently that I can't find it? With airfare being UNDER 1000 in a few cases, I'm hoping I can make a last ditch effort to go for a couple months.

Not sure exactly what you read JustSumGai but I have not heard much about there being another one next year.

ill be in Bkk on 15th Oct and hopefully get down to Pattaya for a night at least... only in for a few days in LOS as side tracking from a Business trip to Hong Kong .

Yes ..work is the curse of the wannabee leasured classes  , thats for sure

Apparently so 555.

I see the waiting staff in the PBG have a new uniform, if only..

post-106-0-94180500-1411988828_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...