Who Is In Town? - Let's Meet Up!

bumblebee

I heard they give you a free jug of Tiger if you lift the glasses in there Bumblebee .

It was a fine turn out tonight James young boy and one of the rare occasions when a jug was not on the table.  There were 8 connoisseurs of cock at one stage, a few very notable names included, and a straight scouser who did not realise whose presence he was in.  The PBG is an ideal venue for such gatherings.

BB I enjoyed meeting and chatting with you in La Bamba a week or two ago. I have returned to Australia after a few Asian stops on the way home and will look forward to catching up with your postings from time to time.

Keep up your efforts as I'm sure there are many occasional visitors that really appreciate your contributions.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Gazz and it was a pleasure sharing a few cold ones with you last week.

"banana daquiris",  "connoisseurs of cock", "a pleasure sharing a few" -- have these gatherings migrated from PBG to Sunnee or has Sunnee expanded to encompass PBG? :party0011:

inquiring minds want to know.

and so they've sent me.   :drinks:

so...

when's the next sewing circle?

i'll bring my own knitting needles, thank you.

:character00218:

• Upvote 1

Thursday would work for me as well, gentlemen.  I had a lovely time at Sensations last night - it really is the breath of fresh air everyone says it is - but hanging out and sharing a laugh with you guys would be cool as well.  Let me know the time and place.  Cheers.