Interview with a cock wampire

3 months after Snoop concluded this autobiographical TR for the ages, it’s about time that I, as Romscars Club host and Snoop’s chosen TR interlocutor, post my closing expression of appreciation.  My delay was due to complicated developments in my real world life since July (nothing to do with covid-19) that took me to hell and back.  But here I am now with one of my amateurish cartoons to officially update Snoop’s portrait in the Romscars Hall of Fame in line with his editorial shift of posting unedited pictures of himself in this TR, as opposed to when he had posted the same pictures photoshoped with a Snoopy cartoon head over his own in the original TRs he made for that other ladyboy Board I refer to as Pyongyang.

Big Big cheers Snoop.  Let’s do this again in 10 years when you may no longer choose to cast yourself as an experience-junkie vampire but rather as the ‘good-heart’ ladyboy Zen master you already are but were too modest to affirm in this TR !

snoop-temple-avatar.jpg.980785c51a668c316d2157d19b52ee36.jpg             snoop-temple-avatar-new.jpg.9680df6b41ed766316e3b0affd45a511.jpg

• Like 6

Stuck in Oz on a rainy Sunday afternoon feeling older every day, closer to the end of the conveyor belt not the beginning or even the middle, I stumbled upon this account of an odyssey, for which I am very thankful. I live in hope of escaping back to LOS before forever ends.

Heartfelt thanks to SnoopDog for your tales and to Daddy Rom for bringing it into print.

Thank you both, again.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 12:50 AM, Rom said:

3 months after Snoop concluded this autobiographical TR for the ages, it’s about time that I, as Romscars Club host and Snoop’s chosen TR interlocutor, post my closing expression of appreciation.  My delay was due to complicated developments in my real world life since July (nothing to do with covid-19) that took me to hell and back.  But here I am now with one of my amateurish cartoons to officially update Snoop’s portrait in the Romscars Hall of Fame in line with his editorial shift of posting unedited pictures of himself in this TR, as opposed to when he had posted the same pictures photoshoped with a Snoopy cartoon head over his own in the original TRs he made for that other ladyboy Board I refer to as Pyongyang.

Big Big cheers Snoop.  Let’s do this again in 10 years when you may no longer choose to cast yourself as an experience-junkie vampire but rather as the ‘good-heart’ ladyboy Zen master you already are but were too modest to affirm in this TR !

snoop-temple-avatar.jpg.980785c51a668c316d2157d19b52ee36.jpg             snoop-temple-avatar-new.jpg.9680df6b41ed766316e3b0affd45a511.jpg

Thanks Rom! I've only just spotted this, I'm obviously not on the ball. Thanks for hosting this interview, let's do the next one in person over a few bevvies, with a  gossip of ladyboys to keep us company.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, snoopdawg said:

Thanks Rom! I've only just spotted this, I'm obviously not on the ball. Thanks for hosting this interview, let's do the next one in person over a few bevvies, with a  gossip of ladyboys to keep us company.

Snoopdawg, I caught up with your TRs a few weeks ago after many hours of reading. A fascinating insight into your adventures for sure. Not trying to be smart, but it proves that you like me, dont need to be a Brad Pitt to get the girls. Some of your dates were stunning!.

The difference between you and I is that you play the field while I seem to stick with one for some time. Both scenarios have benefits I guess. I am jealous of the amount of ground you have covered, although I have not done badly in that context myself, I miss out on the thrill of the chase. I have not posted TR's due to my attachment to my gf. Over 2 years and going strong. Makes for a boring reporting style I guess. I don't own a bar or a massage shop, so cant report about those things. At least I can enjoy the reports from guys like yourself.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

With Compliments...

On 12/1/2020 at 4:11 AM, Woodie said:

Snoopdawg, I caught up with your TRs a few weeks ago after many hours of reading. A fascinating insight into your adventures for sure. Not trying to be smart, but it proves that you like me, dont need to be a Brad Pitt to get the girls. Some of your dates were stunning!.

It seems to me that many BM's simply don't know how to talk to women. I'm no silvertongue devil, and there's no secret I've learnt that will allow me to talk my way into to any girls panties, but I'm willing to give it a go. Sure women fantasize about a fella with movie-star looks, but in the West having some game just as sure a way to getting laid.

Pattaya is like shooting fish in a barrel, however BM's like Rom, Kendo The Sith know that if you've got a bit of raport with the girls you'll both have a much more enjoyable time. We all notice how the girls swoon when some adonis walks into a bar, the old cynics declare in that their baht is just as good as anyone else's but there's more to it than that. Whether it be the most seasoned bar girl or the civvie who just claims to "freelance sometimes", they are not just coin-operated fantasies but real people who appreciate being treated as such.

I truly despair of guys who  complain about the time they've been in such-and-such bar and have been ignored, when with the slightest bit of effort you can be surrounded by honeyz.

The thing I love about Thailand is that with a little bit of initiative you can pick up hotties from shopping malls or some small corner of deepest darkest Issan - more often than not all it takes is a smile to break the ice.

I think that was what I liked about the Pinays so much, that I found so refreshing, the need to build a bit of rapport before bedding them. Granted so long as you're not a total douchebag they are pretty much a sure thing but there is an element of the unknown. And in that situation a bit of banter and some compliments that would seem disingenuous in the West are truly appreciated in the East. I recall one of the ladyboys I had arranged to meet in Manila complaining that her glasses make her look like a librarian, I countered with "a sexy librarian" and told her that "smart is sexy" (she was a university graduate).

FB_IMG_1606858953342.jpg.67c50255863dd7596e653ae200242b39.jpg

Anne, feeling insecure looking like (in her own words) a librarian.

Conversely the Thai's seem to have an heirachy of compliments they give; everyone is aware of the (ironic) shouts of "hansum maaan!" as a potential victim walks down Soi 6 but in more tender/intimate moments Thai's will often pay their man a more honest compliment and I've noticed there is a distinct order:

1. If you're a young stud you may get: "You're handsome."
2. For those of us who are no-longer so young and were never what you'd call conventially handsome but keep in shape you may get: "You have nice body."
3. If you're neither handsome or fit but treat the girls nice you'll get: "You're jai dee " (literally good heart)
4. After this the girls are grasping at straws for a compliment, one I remember with a smile was one Steve (former owner of Stringfellows) recieved from Pancake when he was managing Dark Side Bar in BKK for a while was having to be quite the hard-ass with the lazy staff members: "You smell nice." i.e. You may not be handsome, or have a nice body and you're a bit of a grouch but at least you have good hygene. 5555

DSC08737.jpg.6d114dc6232bdcdcbe256e363505d28b.jpg

Kendo and the staff at Darkside December 2012

• Like 3

Yes snoopdawg, I think I rank in the #3 comment range, youré Jai dee. About all I can aim for. But as I have said before, I am not in the different girl every night division.

Seem to be a long term candidate. Maybe I seem like a father figure?. Dunno.

I must admit that if I had a librarian like that one, I would be reading more books!. Very pleasant.

4 hours ago, snoopdawg said:

"You smell nice."

I'm at #6, "you must have been handsome when you were young" lol

4 hours ago, snoopdawg said:

smile

My GF doesn't like it one bit if Thais or farang don't smile at her.

Some of you may know Lefty.  He would put on this big shit eating grin from ear to ear and the girls would love it!   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

IMO, the key to having game is confidence.  

Here's a thread about picking up women and getting laid:

I remember when The Game (by Neil Strauss) was published, every halfwit who'd ever read FHM considered themselves a PUA, and starting using terms like Negging and Peacocking without fully understanding what they meant like children acting out scenes from their favourite tv shows. There was some interesting pop-psychology mixed in with the half/quarter truths but the whole thing was one long pick-up line itself, he even got one of his cronies to write a letter that was included as a chapter providing social validation by singing Neil's praises.

But yeah, confidence is definitely the key.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2020 at 12:19 PM, Woodie said:

Yes snoopdawg, I think I rank in the #3 comment range, youré Jai dee. About all I can aim for. 

On 12/13/2020 at 12:50 PM, Quietguy said:

I'm in at #5 'you smell nice' - thanks to Calvin Klein 'Eternity for Men' aftershave! :biggrin:

On 12/13/2020 at 4:08 PM, Pdoggg said:

I'm at #6, "you must have been handsome when you were young" lol

bbg must be at #10 with Teya's "I love you like I love my grandfather"! 

• Haha 2

Snoop, just re-ead Cock Wampire again for the second time. Thanks for putting together a thought provoking and emotion stirring retelling of milestones in the journey all of us go thru.

I dont know when the bucket of white paint turned black for me....but black drops of LBs turned into pours and eventually, I found just like Rom I was not even bothering with hitting GGs in LOS trips anymore.

I think my "turn" to Cock Wampire was one drunken night i went to Nana and got two foxy bikini clad LBs. I had hit LBs before but it was always very nervous short encounters where I felt shitty afterwards.  This time the girls came back to Nana Hotel and put on a show in bikinis for me. They licked my body and ass and basically felt to me like two sleek tigers had been unleashed in my room.

We went at it till dawn.

I think after that experience, there was no going back.

• Like 3