The 2019 Romscars After-Party: A Non-TR LIVE from the Playgrounds

Rom

Like at their Oscars red carpet namesake, the Romscars annual celebrations are not over with the attribution of the awards.   They continue well into the night afterwards with the nominees and winners parading in posh parties for their fans to see them at their triumphant best.

This thread seeks to lighten up the cause célèbre from this year’s Romscars dual stagings by shifting the spotlights to the victory tour that followed the awards.  It started in Thailand and will continue into the Philippines and highlights of it will be presented here.

You can think of it as a TR, but I preferer to call it a non-TR because it will be intermittent and from the shadows.   Unlike other threads I’ve posted, I don’t have a clear script for it in mind and will have to improv as I go along.  The idea is to feature glimpses of excellence related to the Romscars nominees and winners.

I remind everyone The Romscars Club has a separate thread for rantings where I’ve allowed visitors to take unanswered blows at me and pursue their grievances with each other, but TRs are best accomplished as flame free endeavors and I will use the Club’s hoover on threadfucking posts.

So let’s get started:

It should now be apparent to any BM who visited the Club's blockbuster rant thread yesterday that I am in Pattaya on R&R.  This is not meant to be a blow-by-blow TR (I was never good at those!) but a selection of quick snapshots from this trip.   For example: yesterday in said rant thread I gave one such live snapshot of the New Bar and another one of my sleepover outcome.  Here is another one of Sweethearts shortly before:

I went there to see if Cindy was up for a boom-boom reunion (she is one of my all time favorites) but the bar was (still?) deserted at 10:30 PM so I decided to go somewhere else.  The lights inside were on and from Soi Buakhao outside I could see the whole bar, and I saw that Cindy was not there.  Nor any other ladyboys.  Only Jimbo lonesomely at the helm.   Ladyboy World Excellence personified by last year’s winner of the Romscar for Bar Owner of the Year and a 2019 Inductee into the Daddy Rom’s Hall of Legends.

Well done Jimbo!

IMG_5924.JPG.501a55c560e6371fccf875ebc7bf3b08.JPG

IMG_5925.thumb.JPG.c550b7161a88e95eb28aca3865e23f6f.JPG

• Like 2

WTF ?  Is this the "strict monogamy Board" now?  What do I care who has a boyfriend ?  I have no idea who Cindy's boyfriend is and wish him well.   We are mongers.  We pay for sex. We fuck boys in women’s dresses.  We butterfly, which means having multiple sex partners.   The fact that some of those sex partners have boyfriends is the LEAST of our sins.   And @LOS they all have a THAI boyfriend anyway.   What difference does having a second farang one make?

For-the-record: I did NOT know Cindy had a committed (presumably farang) boyfriend and, now that Petesie has called so much attention to it, she will not be mentioned here again by me.

As to taking Jimbo’s pic from outside the bar, the idea was precisely to capture how the whole bar was empty but for him.  It is called editorial/artistic discretion and I don’t see why I have to be chastised for it on post 2 of my TR.  If it wasn’t Petesie’s, I would have hoovered that post.

Anyway for tonight’s (first?) LIVE Pattaya flash here are a couple shots from Baby Boom where I went earlyish evening to get some play time with the local cutie Eye before the scheduled anniversary party later tonight during which she will be too much in demand by the regulars.   I was happy to see the little sketch I had made of colywob was still there clipped to his plaque where I had left it last year.   It was meant as part of the story line of a TR I started at PY but was flamed into abortion before I could get to the part about the sketch.  It’s irrelevant now.  What is relevant is that colywob won the 2019 Romscar for BM monger of the Year.

Done with Baby Boom for now.  With all the aficionados there later tonight, it’s a great night to go fishing superstars elsewhere…

Rom

IMG_5926.JPG

IMG_5927.JPG

IMG_5928.JPG

• Like 5

So: later last night, with an obligatory attendance Clique-circuit party being held at Baby Boom, I thought it was a great chance to go over to TJs and bag me a 3-legged diva.  Perhaps even Lilly, who I blew off (literally and conjugally) and who retaliated by blackballing me for life but I hope she did not mean it (they never do!). And there was always Ninew, who I consider closer-than-Lilly to ladyboy perfection absent all silicone and hormones.   Boy! Was I wrong:

1.  TJs was NOT, as I had hoped, deserted…  There were at least 10 punters there, of which I recognized 5 or 6, including one who despises my online persona.  I would have liked to introduce myself to Paleface but he was busy at Jimbo’s old table with some other guys I was not sure about.

2.  Ninew was not there and looks like she quit again.  It’s complicated and I don’t know if I can post about it in this Board (at PY you can’t).

3.  Lily was there and she did not as much as look my way.  She looks more feminine than ever, with soft voluptuous curves in the figure hugging brown cotton dress she had on.  (She never even bothered changing into a bikini the whole time I was there).  And I cant say more about her surgically enhanced looks because she might read it.  The bottom line for me I’m afraid is: et Lilly! … c’est fini! … et dire que c’etait la sissy de mon dernier amour… et Lilly! … c’est fini! ... je ne crois pas que j'y retournerai un jour  (in case she reads...)

4.  As I had recently bragged about at bumblebee’s fab thread photo shoot of TJs 12 at the beach, I had fucked 4 of them.  Turns out there was another one last night at TJs I had also fucked many times:  Jina the quasi-mamasan who I thought had relocated to BKK at that bar near Asoke (forgot the name! not CIB). While I had no intention of barfining Jina, faces had to be saved, lady drinks bought, and none of it impressed Lilly.

5.   Finally, Little Mama Aem (or Em, not sure!).  She greeted me like she always does, but was busy at her table with the aging pony tailed regular.  She does not know I am the self-appointed authority who awarded TJ’s the Thailand Best Bar of the Year distinction for 2 years in a row.  She may not even know SHE WON the 2019 Romscar for Bar Owner of the Year.  I could explain it all to her and go up a few notches in her affections, but then I might as well put a big poster of me at TJs as over the years we’ve taken pics together that might come up when extolling me in front of PY agents.

6.  Speaking of pics, last night I was feeling somewhat tense to take many, and the couple good ones I took were selfies with Jina and some of the others, so I am just posting a couple panoramic crappy ones to document I was there.

The Romscars is about excellence in ladyboy mongering, and TJs is the pinnacle of such excellence.  Best Ladyboy Bar of the Year, Best Bar Owner of the Year, Best Ladyboy of the Year,  Best BM-Ladyboy couple of the Year.  It pretty much won everything in the categories for which it was eligible !

Tj1.thumb.jpg.fc69d433303963e3216d2ad894363a02.jpg

Tj2.jpg.c642ec8ea1c0d83e138284f399c8b745.jpg

Tj3.thumb.JPG.5d750f403dddcf170691590cca75114a.JPG

[ admins please delete any of the pics with farang subjects if any of them objects or you deem too explicit by Board standards...]

• Like 5

In view of what was posted here before, I skip the part about who I fucked overnight yesterday after TJs.   I will just say she was 2019 Romscars material.

This afternoon (as in 4 or 5 hours ago) I decided to go sissy fishing at Jomtien beach, as I often do when my previous night sleepovers don't stick around for the afternoon tea.  Even if I don't meet anyone, it gives me a good setting to clear my (rambling) thoughts.  Walked  up and down the half mile or so of the beach with chairs and saw no targets of opportunity worth zooming in.  So I got my own chair, sat down, and waited for the prey to come in range... Took pics, that's what I do:

Jomtien1.thumb.JPG.8be098085777517881b51901136da2ea.JPG

jomtien2.thumb.JPG.01baaa31d0f2cbfa835eb2fc3ce3612f.JPG

A doable prospect eventually came along.  She was with a small group of truants from their beauty institute.   Quite the silhouette.  Tall and thin like I lik'em.  Turns out she had bolt-ons.  Oh well! nobody's perfect.

jomtien3.thumb.JPG.8299869e58f3cf6291ec8b51e2cbd733.JPG

jomtien4.thumb.JPG.4104b96bf036541815e70354380d57a4.JPG

Managed to achieve separating her from her group of aspirant beauticians by offering her a beer.  She chose a 50 baht coconut water instead... some old lady came by  offering her grooming services.  I said sure go for it.   Set me back 200 baht.  Not an excessive price to pay for the prospect of tapping that skinny ass.

jomtien5.thumb.JPG.cbc2ef5a0d6965070c0b04becfbcea03.JPG

jomtien6.thumb.JPG.505213b1218e75b679c1166ead5f2196.JPG

One of the GG beauticians came by to cock-block me.  I don't understand much Thai but could pick they were planning to go elsewhere.  I counterattacked the cock-blocker by inviting rainbow-dress ladyboy to go have a fancy muay thai cocktail at a bar nearby.  The bar I had in mind was nearby's Katty Bar.  Guess I wanted to show off.  Obviously not the best choice for a first date.  When she got near it and realized it was a ladyboy barfining bar, she turned around embarrassed.   I had fucked up.   So I doubled up all-or-nothing.  I asked her to "come my hotel."  She accepted.  I invested another 10 baht in her bus fare.

jomtien7.thumb.JPG.04838a0be5906a6f4798a32b69a90e84.JPG

jomtien8.thumb.JPG.b149b38c130484643abdad765f036541.JPG

About an hour later,  there I was: Harpooning the catch of the day... followed by a reinvigorating siesta.

jomtien9.thumb.jpg.cbbe843baa2033edd3b1df63e535ba51.jpg

OP's note:  This ladyboy had nothing to do with the 2019 Romscars, which are the underlying topic to this non-TR.  But I think it was pretty EXCELLENT how I nailed her.  Now off to the bars for the night rounds.

• Like 9

10 hours ago, Rom said:

jomtien9.thumb.jpg.cbbe843baa2033edd3b1df63e535ba51.jpg

OP's note:  This ladyboy had nothing to do with the 2019 Romscars, which are the underlying topic to this  non-TR.  But I think it was pretty EXCELLENT how I nailed her.  Now off to the bars for the night rounds.

I hope the condom did not fall off????.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blind boy grunt said:

Now i got you Mr. Rom!

i saw you and said lady walk past the Katty...  then she turn and walked away...yes!

Your cover is blown!! Don't panic, bribery will help keep my mouth shut.......

You bastard. Now I know now why I am single again. It was you!!!!!.:bling:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Now i got you Mr. Rom!

i saw you and said lady walk past the Katty...  then she turned and walked away...yes!

(...)

You sure ain't blind blind boy.  And I sure am glad you witnessed it so you can corroborate I ain't making any of this shit up.  And corroborate also I am not the Creature from the Black Lagoon as PY would have their BMs believe.   If the ladyboy had not walked away, we would probably have had a gentlemanly chat you and I.

Anyway, yesterday plenty of BMs saw me and I even introduced myself to some.  Stay tuned...

5 hours ago, Woodie said:

I hope the condom did not fall off????.

They never do Woodie.  I use only Magnums XL which are as big as Trojan makes'em but, alas, cover only the end half of my prized jackhammer as you can see on the pic I posted yesterday.   The upside is that they fit so snug they never fall off.

magnum1.jpg.42ddd3adee64183aeaf4fa6ad66de625.jpg

magnum2.jpg.e1d99aa955c1e303629ba5112f04945e.jpg

IT' S MORNING IN PATTAYA !  And it looks like another beautiful day to SODOMIZE !

• Like 7

So my must-hop bar last night was to the main event in town:  a staff birthday party at the DELIRIOUS BAR.

The place was rocking and I was impressed how they stock my favorite beer in Southeast Asia:  Beerlao dark!  Rarely found at monger bars.

I knew the Delirious staff ladyboys would be too busy with the Pattaya baloon-chasers, so on the way from the Buakhao intersection I hitched me a ladyboy from one of the Chayapoon bars towards Delirious.  She was a good one too!  But that's another episode...

So we just kinda sat there and she did the "what's-your-name-where-you-come-from-how-long-you-stay-Pattaya" drill while I observed the farang patrons and tried to put avatars to the faces.   I could not leave there without congratulating Herbert the owner and went over and introduced myself:  "Well done! I'm Romeu"  It did not ring a bell, possibly because when I say my name it sounds more like "Rroomyu" in my native language.  He immediately asked me "who are you at LBP?"  (He used the acronym "L-B-P" as if the whole world is supposed to know what it means !!!) and I told him the truth:  "I am nobody at LBP.  I can not post" which accurately describes my status at LBP.  Some awkwardness ensued.  Herbert asked me where I am from. I told him and I am sure he will remember that part of our conversation.   That was it!   I could not bring myself to tell him I am Rom the outcast from Pyongyang.  If only Herbert had asked me "who are you at LBR?"   Oh well: Some day the default will no longer be LBP.  I am working on that...

Romscarwise, I saw a couple of notables there last night, with the imposing figure of the 2018 Romscar BM Photographer of the Year standing out from the crowd.

Again: Well done Herbert!  (and BTW you are much younger than I imagined you).

Here some deliberately out of focus pics for the admins to decide if they stay or not.

Delirious1.thumb.JPG.33f5e802989385917bea4b23149411f0.JPG

Delirious4.thumb.JPG.e5c392dcc3781cec10021d60a9f61183.JPG

Delirious5.JPG.f0a9222df70be7a198852df8511b4334.JPG

Delirious6.JPG.d86c6ef1f902d550d429701a648c21a2.JPG

Edited by Rom
The out of focus pics showing farang silhouettes all had to be removed
  • Like 7

You have to laugh. Everywhere there is a party, who is nearly always in the background?. I will give a clue. Name starts with N and finishes with k. A short name. 

Now before somebody jumps on me, I have nothing against her. I always make sure I chat with her when I visit.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rom said:

He immediately asked me "who are you at LBP?"  (He used the acronym "L-B-P" as if the whole world is supposed to know what it means !!!)

:biggrin::clapping: I thought they used  THE FORUM when referring to LBP, like there was nothing else in this world.

Good on ya for actually travelling Thailand  which is more than 90% of THE FORUM professionals do.

PS. Don't  pursue a career as a photographer, Rom. LBR has the best photographer for these type of events.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Rom said:

(...) Here some deliberately out of focus pics for the admins to decide if they stay or not.

20 hours ago, seven said:

(...)  Don't  pursue a career as a photographer, Rom. LBR has the best photographer for these type of events.

And you seven don't pursue a career as a diplomat.  What part of "deliberately out of focus pics" (as to protect identities) don't you understand ?

Back to the non-TR:   This afternoon I went on a movie date with a ladyboy academic at a local institution of higher learning.  We went to see the latest Star Wars movie and don't ask me about it because I was not paying much attention.    On our way in to the movie theater, my date could not resist pointing out that it was in the same compound as the Pyongyang Protectorate that is Thailand's only ladyboyless ladyboy bar.

movie.thumb.JPG.d3d5a9368d5430e53d8795a46456ddf5.JPG

theroof.thumb.JPG.387ceaed8a8cc1605b2a189e2dc06d19.JPG

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rom said:

And you seven don't pursue a career as a diplomat.  What part of "deliberately out of focus pics" (as to protect identities) don't you understand ?

Sorry, I missed that part. Any painted knobs coming up? The student from today wont do that , I guess.

I'm back guys.  After NOT posting 3 FLASHES yesterday that I would have made were it not for an unexpected situation I find myself in:  the ladyboy from Jomtien beach moved in to my hotel room.  Yeah Just like that!  Showed up unannounced, we fucked and then she has just kinda stayed.  PLUS she has put me under so much pressure to have sex after sex that it has cut into my online media time allocation...  I will still try in the coming days to post the FLASHES from yesterday and debrief the Romscars Club on how this Jomtien beach ladyboy crush-on-me thing turns out.  I don't even remember her name.  I just call her Coca-Cola. 

Today I am sharing a couple of highlights from last night:

After I posted here the teaser that was my visit to the Delirious Bar party 2 nights ago, Herbert (der owner) private-messaged me here inviting me for a Beerlao.  So I went by last night and had one on the house.  I don't know about the Scotches (I am a Tequilla man!) but the bar is very well stocked with ladyboys, including one who is Lilly-grade boner material and who I will be returning for (I also don't remember her name; I call her The Lady in Red).  So if anyone wants my autograph, or smash a bottle over my head, or just say hi! hang out in there same-same as I plan to.

My other bar stop of the night was Oldlover's birthday party at Baby Boom.  And there I was in the belly of the beast and none of the Cliquers even looked my way.  Understandable!  They were too busy with the sissies.  At some point, I stepped outside with my main one there Eye and media-used her too-sweaty-for-Dry-Erase-Markers nubile skin and sent her back in to pay my RESPECT! TO THE GODFATHER of the Pattaya mob:

oldlover.thumb.jpg.e0e48067aa0ea8b7f8931e1ce80d2f5e.jpg

oldlover2.thumb.jpg.d63211d3374be300d940520d60f1707c.jpg

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Rom said:

I'm back guys.  After NOT posting 3 FLASHES yesterday that I would have made were it not for an unexpected situation I find myself in:  the ladyboy from Jomtien beach moved in to my hotel room.  Yeah Just like that!  Showed up unannounced, we fucked and then she has just kinda stayed.  PLUS she has put me under so much pressure to have sex after sex that it has cut into my online media time allocation...  I will still try in the coming days to post the FLASHES from yesterday and debrief the Romscars Club on how this Jomtien beach ladyboy crush-on-me thing turns out.  I don't even remember her name.  I just call her Coca-Cola. 

After I posted here the teaser that was my visit to the Delirious Bar party 2 nights ago, Herbert (der owner) private-messaged me here inviting me for a Beerlao.  So I went by last night and had one on the house.  I don't know about the Scotches (I am a Tequilla man!) but the bar is very well stocked with ladyboys, including one who is Lilly-grade boner material and who I will be returning for (I also don't remember her name; I call her The Lady in Red).  So if anyone wants my autograph, or smash a bottle over my head, or just say hi! hang out in there same-same as I plan to.

My other bar stop of the night was Oldlover's birthday party at Baby Boom.  And there I was in the belly of the beast and none of the Cliquers even looked my way.  Understandable!  They were too busy with the sissies.  At some point, I stepped outside with my main one there Eye and media-used her too-sweaty-for-Dry-Erase-Markers nubile skin and sent her back in to pay my RESPECT! TO THE GODFATHER of the Pattaya mob:

for (I also don't remember her name; I call her The Lady in Red).  

If its the one I am thinking of, yes I agree.

Wish you had not used the Lily name in comparison, there are many as good, if not better. She just has the reputation. But I know what you mean.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rom said:

well stocked with ladyboys, including one who is Lilly-grade boner material and who I will be returning for (I also don't remember her name; I call her The Lady in Red). 

Think you may be referring to Beauty and it looks like she preempted anyone writing on her back by doing it first.:sign0184:

4071BCF2-0A94-420A-8F1D-7BFA3C9A008C.jpeg

326DBC2C-D306-492B-A323-B800030B6B00.jpeg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Rom said:

Yeah you mean beauty :-). She has a great body. Was nice to have a chat with you and I hope your enjoyed the beer Lao dark :-p

• Like 4

As I mentioned in my previous post, a loose-canon ladyboy, who I call Coca-Cola, just unilaterally moved in with me at the hotel for (it seems!) the duration of my stay.  She has not asked for any money but nickel-and-dimes me for cheap shopping items from street vendors.   She keeps talking about "350 and 500 cubic centimeters" and, at first, I thought she wanted me to buy her a bike or a tiny car, but she was talking about upgrading her bolt-ons from 350 cc to 500 cc.  Forget it!  I am the last monger in the world to hit for a boob job fundraiser !  Besides being tight with post-boomboom extras, I don't care for silicone on women or sissies.  Flatchest or saggy is the way to go.  All natural.  But back to Coca Cola.  Look at all the shit she brought over to my room in just a couple days.   And that's not counting beauty products and shoes that I did not want to pile up on the clothes.

clothes.thumb.JPG.8ee160449820990a14bad96469b878b7.JPG

This post is a FLASH of our return to the beach.  This time to Ko Larng.  We took an early 30 baht boat and then the collective taxi to Samae Beach.  It's  my favorite of Ko Larng's beaches because the chairs are no more than 10 meters from the waterline and I can monitor my stuff while I am marinating.   So, as you see from the pics, we did the usual beach stuff.  Nothing crazy.   Circa 2005 (fuckballs! time flies) on this same beach I had rented one of those big black inflatable buoys and a ladyboy (THE Jenny from High Boss! remember her?) gave me a blowjob as I floated on it.  We were right in front of everyone on the beach, but no one could see because Jenny's head and my lower torso were hidden by the buoy. All they could see was my legs and arms holding on to the buoy and my head hanging back with a big smile on my face.   I also remember the beach coming to a complete stop as Jenny walked by in the tiniest of dental floss bikinis.   Not a chance with Coca Cola who acts modest in public...  We came back to my room right after lunch as neither of us wants to expose to peak sun.  She to avoid getting dark.  Me to avoid getting pink or worse.   Nothing like a shower after the beach followed by squeaky clean bodies in bed buttfucking and napping, which is exactly what we did.

kolarn1.thumb.JPG.6bf8e8878a5227f29afcb6594dfa9a3c.JPG

kolarn2.thumb.JPG.d6b22b25660df2c832823b9af2a0da9a.JPG

kolarn3.thumb.JPG.d94bcee1c7da6751d44c89c18f03583f.JPG

kolarn4.JPG.5abe47bc30f1cdf401347e336b0346a3.JPG

kolarn5.thumb.JPG.89d19130f33a41085e566e0e2dbe1513.JPG

kolarn6.thumb.JPG.b72780ecaa8a9c5da3ab5fb1328107b1.JPG

You gentlemen are probably and pertinently wondering how such an incorrigible butterfly like me would let myself be constrained by Coca-Cola moving in with me... The answer gentlemen is that for me there is nothing like a motivated ladyboy experience provider who wants to stay beyond LT even.  There was a time back in the 1990s-2000s when the daily bread of my ladyboy encounters was practically ALL OF THEM wanting to stay with me ALL THE TIME.  This is no longer the case.   Why?  First, back then I was in my 30s and was truly as sexy man as it got mongeringwise.  Second, ladyboys were much more desperate for business and less jaded at heart.  One that famously latched on to me for a week was said High-Boss Jenny together with her almost as famous roommate at the time Sonia  (both were silicon-free pristine with hormone nippies and permanent late teen erections).  Tried the stick-around thing with Lilly last year by taking her out of town for a couple of days but it was a pain because I was there to serve her, not the other way round.

The other thing you gentlemen may be wondering about is why do I call this squatter ladyboy Coca-Cola ?  The explanation actually applies also to the previous question of why I let her stay with me indefinitely.  Here's why:

cocacola.thumb.jpg.cfb4215d770905a93cf933a0af4915b1.jpg

• Like 9