Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

WHAAAT? There was a party? At Guess Bar? On Saturday? And I left BKK to come back to Pattaya on Friday afternoon.... gutted is not the word.

Bollocks might be though... :mad0235:

You gotta keep up with The Bangkok/Pattaya Times Grinder for updates on what's going on. :biggrin: Good to see you posting again mate. :drinks:

Now the smoke has settled .... I can admit bribing Noon, as part of my fee for the food/party, to lose/hide (or remove from FB's grasp) .... the remote for the smoke machine.

I know, i know .... 'anyone who doesnt like smoke machines doesnt know how to party' (FB quote) B)

Forgive me?

You dawg! :o

But I forgive you, cuz you remembered my awesome quote... :db:

Now the smoke has settled ....
I can admit bribing Noon
, as part of my fee for the food/party, to lose/hide (or remove from FB's grasp) ....
the remote for the smoke machine

I know, i know .... 'anyone who doesnt like smoke machines doesnt know how to party' (FB quote)
B)

Forgive me? In return for a couple more photos?

TT good to see you again and thanks for the great party! it was the perfect night for me to get back into BKK after jumping ship in HKT. HKT can take a few lessons from BKK when it comes to parties
and also girls
. the place was so full of terrific trim it smelled like a Thai Teen rock concert at Impact Arena! nothing like "Teen Spirit!"

most importantly,
thanks for putting the kabash on the smoke machine
, whenever its on my eyes start to water and burn, then my throat and lips get all fekked up so i am then having to go outside on the terrance and sit with the cigarette smokers
:notfair:
or i end up feeling like i'm going to puke
:bad:
.... now i know how those kids who sleep on the sidewalks of BKK feel every night.

:character0051:

You dawg! :o

But I forgive you, cuz you remembered my awesome quote... :db:

FB, if i knew you were such an advocate of the smoke machine i would have forbiddeen you to drink that Tequila ... :mad0245:

@ Mardhi: a special thanks to you for putting out a great spread. :party0021: the skewers were spiced just right, the potato salad is a clone of NYC Deli salad (others said the same thing and that is a high bar to match), and the pork sausages are still some of the very best i've had in TH, especialy when cooked over the coals and allowed to crisp up and get smokey like they were. what was also very cool was you had enough on hand to satisfy everyone's munchies and you were gracious enough to allow the bottle of Tequila to be cracked (just ask farangbah) ...THANKS !!!

FB, if i knew you were such an advocate of the smoke machine i would have forbiddeen you to drink that Tequila ... :mad0245:

So it's gonna be like that, huh? Tequila or no tequila, Ladyboys in the Mist are gonna getcha!

most importantly, thanks for putting the kabash on the smoke machine

Hey New York Jew boy, it's "kibosh" not "kabash" (which is a word, but not the one you're looking for). Whadayagonnado...? :pardon:

I cant see Bee in that Pic...

a) is it an illusion

b B) Do i need to take avantage of Specsavers free upgrade

c) im in the wrong bar

Plenty were not in the picture - here is Bee from the same night, on the right and pictured with Ploy & Fah.

post-495-0-55168500-1339278974_thumb.jpg

Two party BBQ nights being planned for this month. The first is Sat 16th and will feature most, if not all of the girls from Anaconda (bars are closed on the 16th for an election). The second is on Friday 29th June.

Plans are still being worked out as to exact themes. The party on the 16th will be a blast as about 50 girls try and squeeze into Guess bar which lets face is a 64 sq m bar. Do the maths but it will be a tight squeeze.......

The party on the 16th will be a freestyle Japanese/Cosplay/kinky style. There will be prizes for the most creative outfits and the girls will be given free choice to wear whatever they like. Should make it interesting to see - just hope nobody decides to wear a ballgown as it won't be easy to walk around such a full bar as this is going to be.

The party on the 16th will be a blast as about 50 girls try and squeeze into Guess bar which lets face is a 64 sq m bar. Do the maths but it will be a tight squeeze.......

Im sure Mr Chang will fit a couple on his knee to help make more room :biggrin:

The party on the 16th will be a freestyle Japanese/Cosplay/kinky style.

Niiiice... Between the Cosplay show at the mall in the afternoon that day and the party at night, Snick and I are gonna be beside ourselves with glee!

Any idea what Euro matches are on that night and what time? (I promise not to overdo the Ladyboys in the Mist so as to not impede viewing :sorry: )

Just looking at this thread and was struck by the stunning girl on the left in this photo.

post-746-0-22529300-1339523125_thumb.jpg

Then a drunk memory kicked in ... please tell me this isn't the girl I was talking to over a drink in Anaconda a few weeks ago. Sure looks like her but if it is then why the hell didn't I barfine her? :mad0235:

Just looking at this thread and was struck by the stunning girl on the left in this photo.

post-746-0-22529300-1339523125_thumb.jpg

Then a drunk memory kicked in ... please tell me this isn't the girl I was talking to over a drink in Anaconda a few weeks ago. Sure looks like her but if it is then why the hell didn't I barfine her? :mad0235:

That is Wan and she was working from Anaconda until a couple of days ago and switched up to Guess bar where she is now on the daytime team. So yes, you could well have seen her in Anaconda a couple of weeks ago.

That is Wan and she was working from Anaconda until a couple of days ago and switched up to Guess bar where she is now on the daytime team. So yes, you could well have seen her in Anaconda a couple of weeks ago.

Thought as much, thanks for the info. I'll have to pay a visit come November...

This shows a trial video that Moo shot during one of the party nights. Its not great quality this time around, but future videos will be better.

Hope you enjoy the Guess girls doing Morlam. (by the way, the girls didn't do anything special for this - this is just party nights end up). One to keep an eye out for is the girl straight ahead dancing first on the small table and then on the floor. she is wearing minnie ears but on her head and from this, you can probably guess why she is nicknamed the 'energiser bunnie'

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdsQnzz3l0c&feature=plcp[/media]

• Upvote 1