Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

Jimslim has won the contest - Gate won it my just 2 barfines keeping Sammi and Fah is joint second place. I actually thought Toey would win based on her early very strong start but it was not to be and Gate surged ahead with an incredible finish towards the end of the month.

SO Jim has a 500b drink credit next time he is in town :drinks:

Back of the net !!!

And I'll bet it was Ciobha who unwittingly won it for me by barfining her twice ,the tit !!

I must buy him a small mineral water from the 7/11 or a bowl of steam from a street vendor

The Irish calendar may differ from the rest of the world's, but Sunday was April 1st, and thus not part of the count. So, she fucked her way to the top safely without giving one to the penguin on All Fool's Day. But I do believe there's a fox running around that did assist in the victory.

Sheesh, the thanks I get for bringing the wager to the man's attention, and then placing his bet for him... :notfair:

A few pics taken on Friday night before things starting get out of control with dancing, smoke machines going left right and centre not to mention girls dancing on pool tables in their underwear. Even Ploy & Fern turned up at 2am with another girl from Temptation Bar. Good fun night from what I can remember !!!

post-495-027168800 1333868385.jpg

post-495-039886200 1333868393.jpg

post-495-041842800 1333868402.jpg

post-495-044232200 1333868411.jpg

post-495-007225800 1333868422.jpg

post-495-045036600 1333868434.jpg

A few pictures from the stockings and suspenders party on the 30th March which luckily coincided with the Irish boys returning to Bangkok .

A great night was had by all , ladyboys a' strutin' , beers a' flowin' and a fantastic tasty BBQ cooked by LB's in bikini's .

What more could a man want ?

Many thanks to Guess Bar for hosting a great night .

I think I rolled out around 5.30 am with a LB on my arm , promptly lost her again in the 200 metres or so to The Dawin ,then turned up with a Nana skank with a skinhead .......... all good fun !!!!!

Imagine having a ladyboy dancing on your mantleplace at home like this :yahoo:

post-104-040090000 1333968293.jpg

post-104-031077300 1333968311.jpg

post-104-026762200 1333968332.jpg

• Upvote 1

I actually believe Jim tried to barfine the rabbit (don't ask)

Ah yes I forgot to mention that :)

A guy turned up with a real live rabbit in his bag which he kept strapped across his chest even when he was playing pool .

Every once and a while the rabbit would pop its head out to see what was going on and was most impressed with the salad but didn't care much for the feta cheese .

The beauty of Thailand just when you think you've seen it all .............

Hand over your pin number Harris :rofl:

Zing! :rofl: That's comedy, Ladies and Germs.

And allow me to take this moment to apologize to the photographers in the house that night about the smoke machine's effects on their wack-off material. Sadly, I was actually more interested in living in the moment.

Anyone who can't appreciate a smoke machine doesn't know how to party. The veritable definition of smoke machine = Party!

"Ooo-oooh, look at my piiic-tuuures... there's so much smooo-oooke...." Whiners...

(And besides the fact that there's nothing better than Ladyboys in the Mist, I was under strict orders, lest my toy be taken away... :p :D )

Anyone who can't appreciate a smoke machine doesn't know how to party. The veritable definition of smoke machine = Party!

"Ooo-oooh, look at my piiic-tuuures... there's so much smooo-oooke...." Whiners...

Sort of reminds me of the idea I had at age 12 that getting to run the lawn mower would be a blast.

After finally getting to try it out I came to learn in short order what a pain in the ass the thing really was.

On another note, I couldn't help noticing that Jim seems to have been a bit enchanted with Toey. She is really intriguing. In the right light, with the right makeup and clothes, she reminds me a Thai Grace Jones; but in the wrong light and clothes, it's Lurch from The Adams Family. Didn't keep me from having her make a visit to Chez Deepthroat when I was in Pattaya though.

I think these are the first pics I've seen since she was "relieved of her duties" in Pattaya and (demoted???) to working in BKK. I was sad to hear that as I really came to like her, but I'm happy to see that her new duties appear to have her looking happier and more fulfilled now.

post-75-072421600 1334016314.jpg

post-75-038485900 1334016315.jpg

post-75-022329800 1334016365.jpg

There is nothing wrong with Toey in terms of her trust & ability - perhaps just lacking experience would be a polite way of putting it plus her ability to keep a disciplined structure. She is back at Guess Bar and will probably be back at Anaconda at some point in the future once the refurb has taken place and a stronger 'support' team put in place. She has taken a week up country which is probably very wise to re-charge her batteries and will be back working in GB tomorrow I believe.

Ink & Yuki are onsite at GB as PR staff currently along with 2 cashiers, Ning & Lut.

Moo & Emmy are taking care of Anaconda. (although Emmy just had tits done but is back today into BKK and tomorrow into Pattaya when the bars re-open.)

Two upcoming events at Guess.

Sunday 15th & Friday 27th April

Both events will feature the very very popular stockings & suspender theme with full BBQ including a side of Norwegian fresh salmon - tested it last night, cooked on the BBQ and it was delicious :stuff:

Just a few pics from last nights Bikini & stocking party at GB - way too much happening to be taking pics and the girls were thrilled with the strong customer turnout through the entire evening until Pentire closed the bar at gone 4am. Probably helped no end that Cascade did not even open and I am told that Casanova had all of 4 staff working last night. The good news for the water rats is that Singkran is now over at least in BKK for another year :goodjob:

Yuki looked stunning last night.

post-495-095178400 1334568537.jpg

post-495-002250300 1334568546.jpg

post-495-030152500 1334568554.jpg

post-495-048787300 1334568563.jpg

I think Fah is geting influenced by Gate - I saw her wearing 4 different outfits last night ranging from stockings and lingerie to this rather sexy little white bikini. Never really noticed Bee's arse before (standing with her back to the camera next to Fah) - but last night you could not miss it as she paraded around the bar in her hi heels :spiteful:

post-495-060931100 1334568807.jpg