Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

Thanks for the updates, Mardhi. The girls do look great.

Been meaning to get down there for days now, you still around? And heard that scoundrel Sev7en may be afoot...?

Sev7en was around but I think he up in the boonies for a week or so eating fried insects. I am back down in Pattaya now for a week or so.

Cheers

Mardhi

Sammi started working in Anaconda and it was obvious to many her style was much better suited to Guess Bar. She had zero barfines I believe in the time she was in Pattaya and is now one of the top 3 in Guess bar - a staggering change and just shows what a different location can do for someone, even more so when you take into account the lineup of stunners GB has.

post-495-064052600 1329893461.jpg

post-495-094814400 1329893475.jpg

• Upvote 1

Mardhi roll on Saturday the second? I sincerely hope Gate and Fah are on duty. You have massively improved the team since last year. I have one night in Bkk and its maximise, maximise. Your team are stunning. CC

A lot of guys even in BKK seem to be intimidated by Fah. She is drop dead gorgeous and I think many guys assume she is a prima donna - the reality however is very very different - she is very easy to chat with and has no attitude whatsoever, albeit she herself is a little bit shy, which probably makes guys think she is stand offish - however as I say, she is just shy. Gate of course has no such challenges.

• 4 weeks later...

A few photos from Guess Bar last night.

What time did you arrive, 1am...? <_<

You missed some shenanigans....

I was chillaxin' by the bar during a lull in the action, and all of a sudden I hear a commotion behind me. Turn around, and there's this young stallion in the corner completely cut off and surrounded on all flanks by the full compliment of local gunner's mates.

He looks a deer in the headlights, and meanwhile I'm jumping up and down in the background, pointing at what may very well be the sexiest thing in the bar world right now. He begs my assistance, and all of a sudden, I'm every girl's BF, them angling to get in.

It's his first time to Thailand/Nana/Guess Bar. He starts detailing his parameters, chief among them, for some reason, is "no manly voice." So, immediately I summon Gate from across the room -- picture, if you will, a sultry, smoldering, blonde Gate with eyes on prey, sashaying across the room -- the boy's eyes were sunbeams. Make the introductions. And when she opens her mouth the penny drops and the poor kid is speechless.

Good times...

It's his first time to Thailand/Nana/Guess Bar. He starts detailing his parameters, chief among them, for some reason, is "no manly voice." So, immediately I summon Gate from across the room -- picture, if you will, a sultry, smoldering, blonde Gate with eyes on prey, sashaying across the room -- the boys eyes were sunbeams. Make the introductions. And when she opens her mouth the penny drops and the poor kid is speechless.

Good times...

For someone not from our green and pleasant land, you do have a way with the language :db:

• Upvote 1

I get a regular beating from Aui .... mainly at the pool table :startle:

Great stuff TT. Seeing this picture brought back great memories of you and Mardhi bantering with Aui on my last night in BKK. She's so earnest and tries so hard, but she's not got the keenest intellect. Sweet and funny, but definitely not a rocket scientist.

The previous night, she'd accosted me on the way to the bathroom, and was jabbering at me about something. I couldn't understand what she was driving at, she was asking about what shirt I was wearing and had I been playing pool earlier. she seemed very earnest and and I was so confused trying to get to the bottom of things it took me a while to finally spit out that I've never played pool in Guess. Then her friend said "That not him AuI!" and she was suddenly very apologetic. I never did figure out what she was on about but it was pretty funny in hindsight.

Great stuff TT. Seeing this picture brought back great memories of you and Mardhi bantering with Aui on my last night in BKK. She's so earnest and tries so hard, but she's not got the keenest intellect. Sweet and funny, but definitely not a rocket scientist.

The previous night, she'd accosted me on the way to the bathroom, and was jabbering at me about something. I couldn't understand what she was driving at, she was asking about what shirt I was wearing and had I been playing pool earlier. she seemed very earnest and and I was so confused trying to get to the bottom of things it took me a while to finally spit out that I've never played pool in Guess. Then her friend said "That not him AuI!" and she was suddenly very apologetic. I never did figure out what she was on about but it was pretty funny in hindsight.

Earnest?

Friday 30th March Lingerie BBQ at Guess Bar

In celebration of hitting 40 staff, the newest party outfit is being readied and the BBQ prepared. Guess has never had anywhere near 40 staff before but the current count is 35, 3 more are confirmed up at the end of March and the PR staff are confident that the additional two will not be an issue based on the amount applying to switch up from Pattaya currently.

A couple of the girls in Anaconda who will be switching up got the opportunity to try the new outfits out last night.

Note: Just to provide a word of caution. When you have 40 staff in a LB bar, you never actually see all 40 together - with barfines,visits home,days off, going AWOL and other typically LB situations, they never turn up at the same day - even on payday.

post-495-006198500 1332329926.jpg

post-495-053927800 1332329929.jpg

post-495-086755200 1332329933.jpg

post-495-094334200 1332329938.jpg

post-495-054106400 1332329943.jpg

post-495-014317200 1332329947.jpg

• Upvote 1

The stockings & suspender theme was done in Anaconda before and this is the first time Guess is doing it and on this scale - these are some of the pics from the Guess girls who were attending that party to give you an idea of the visual impact. As I recall, there were over 20 girls that night, so this time it will considerably more than that. Should be a fun night.

post-495-067044200 1332331637.jpg

post-495-037382300 1332331651.jpg

post-495-089273000 1332331675.jpg

post-495-088469500 1332331692.jpg

post-495-026724000 1332331714.jpg

post-495-071253900 1332331758.jpg

• Upvote 2