Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

You reading my book now? Oddly enough, I found 4, 6 and 9 the most alluring as well.

Grrrrr! :roadrage::girl_devil:

LOL :spiteful:

and praise the lords, i can finally disagree with my two "oh, yeah, i did her already" nemeses -- and yeah, dr. duke, i had to google "nemesis, plural form" to get that proper spelling :geek:

of the first 10 i'd only go (based solely on single pix don't forget) for the lovely #6, Tong.

of course i already knew the gorgeous Fah(#11) from Anaconda and i'm virtually certain that when DT and the Duke get around to selecting from the second 20 she'll join the "suwai, lek mak mak!" aka 'who's going to get there first' club.

i'm thinking my newly disparate tastes might be due to the fact that i'm still in pattaya and therefore capable of much greater selectivity than my buddies who've been forced to the dark side of the ocean. if i were in england i'd undoubtedly be humbled to have the attention of any beauty on the list. but here in pattaya... :girl_devil:

as for the top earner for feb/march, presuming the correct answer is not limited to your first/top ten names and that you're basing it on total baht as opposed to number of barfines, i'm going to go with the exotic and spectacular Ink.

and Mardhi, many thanks for this exciting and extended update. much appreciated, my friend. i may yet have to add BKK--which is to say, Guess Bar--to my itinerary this trip. meantime, looking forward to the next Guess-comes-to-Anaconda joint celebration.

:friends:

of course i already knew the gorgeous Fah(#11) from Anaconda and i'm virtually certain that when DT and the Duke get around to selecting from the second 20 she'll join the "suwai, lek mak mak!" aka 'who's going to get there first' club.

She wont be in mine Tommy lad, call me a "crazy dude"(no, that's you 8P ) and with no offence meant to Fah but I just dont fancy her :huh:

Im pretty sure she wont be losing any sleep over it as wont Ant or Gate :D

So its the 15, 18, & 19 girls from part 2 for me :rolleyes:

However she just got married and has left the bar, so I don't think she will be in the running anymore.

Fascinating.

This just in: Our man JimSlim has his feet on the ground in-country -- and thus per usual isn't much on the boards -- but would like to go all in on "Gate" as his contest guess.

Fascinating.

This just in: Our man JimSlim has his feet on the ground in-country -- and thus per usual isn't much on the boards -- but would like to go all in on "Gate" as his contest guess.

Deffo up there with the best of them - but my intuition is on someone else and still a few days till the end of the month. Having said that Gate is currently on a 4 day barfine so may well sweep in and grab a win.

Tell you what, if you're right, I'll double your voucher. And if you're wrong you buy me one Beer Lao.

Whadayasay?

Sammi is up in the very top tier for sure - example being next month going to have 50,000b implants after working in BKK for what some 8 weeks (which is a fact not lost on her former Pattaya colleagues who elected to stay in Pattaya) Sammi took great delight in mentioning it when she was down on secondment 2 weeks ago with Yuki. I doubt Yuki is that far off doing the same op as well, despite being on the service team.

Sammi is up in the very top tier for sure - example being next month going to have 50,000b implants after working in BKK for what some 8 weeks (which is a fact not lost on her former Pattaya colleagues who elected to stay in Pattaya) Sammi took great delight in mentioning it when she was down on secondment 2 weeks ago with Yuki. I doubt Yuki is that far off doing the same op as well, despite being on the service team.

You just muddled my bet, dude, and possibly robbed me of a Beer Lao! :notfair:

(But I partially forgive you, for teaching me the term "secondment.")

So, who wants to buy me a Beer Lao tonight... at the big lingerie party! :clapping:

Hey, is there any clause re: parties and holidays voiding the Friday Night Happy Hour Special, or are we good to go??? :huh::good: