Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

With these new arrivals plus now a further 8 we are aware off coming in early February, Guess will be just under 40 staff - by far the most it has ever been. Add in all the value packed promotions and happy hour deals - its never been better value to visit Bangkok.

• 2 weeks later...

12 staff are now working Daytime in BKK at Guess Bar and with a switch around as from 15th Feb, the bar will be open from 1pm daily. Add in another 20+ on the night team and this is seriously rocking with talent. Happy hour beers kick off from 70b in Bangkok and on Friday last until 10pm . Never a better value time to see the best talent in Thailand.

Cheers

Mardhi

They have PR & service team of 8 staff in Guess - 2 GG cashier, Moo bartending and 3 service girls (Joy, Emmy, Yuki) taking drink orders (in addition to Cherry & Ink on PR who help out with service as needs be) - last night, only Joy remained - everyone else had been barfined (aside from the 2 GG's who don't go). Aui & Nui were drafted into help on service so knowing Aui and how scatty she is, if you got the wrong drink, I appologise. And if you heard glasses being broken that was Nui behind the bar. The thought of those two 'helping out' just fills my head with warning signs going off but there you have it. Eventually Emmy came back and thought she was in for a quiet night but god bless her, she realised the looming disaster, got changed and took command of the front of house and relegated Nui back to what she does best (looking good and pouting).

With over 30 staff currently and more on the way, the bar is bursting at the seams in a nice way. An additional 6 comfortable bar seats have been added inside and another dozen are on the way to go on the outside terrace. In addition a new front sun screen/awning has been ordered and is due to be installed over the coming weeks.

In the meantime, 4 girls squeezing onto a bed.

post-495-079962200 1329482995.jpg

post-495-005557000 1329483006.jpg

post-495-074779100 1329483015.jpg

As befits a premium quality venue, the rooms from Rajah are now complimenting the offering and most have been recently refurbished and decorated - 100% cotton bed linen and new fluffy white towels, along with high quality soaps, shower gels, etc etc. Of course they also fully airconditioned.

post-495-082816600 1329483347.jpg

post-495-092124900 1329483353.jpg

The new gal is a looker for sure but hmmm, suspicious looking sore on her left forearm. Tell me it ain't so Joe.

What exactly are you expecting Siam Sam - I am not a dermotologist but it looks like a bruise from a blood test to me - I have had loads of bruises like that before. Having said that I am not a druggie so am not sure what you are thinking. I have also never seen any Thai taking drugs in this manner - they just seem to smoke the crap from what I have seen.

Adding some further weight to the service team, TUM is now back in Guess Bar and working as one of the service staff. Many regular guests, will know her from her previous time at GB until she got loved up and left about a year ago. Not only a very popular girl among co-workers and guests - she is also a very hard worker.

post-495-045906800 1329801538.jpg

post-495-094544300 1329801547.jpg