Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

Saturdays will be switching to a freestyle choice of clothing for hostess staff. During a staff briefing last night Yuki was explaining how it works and what she expects to see. The girls must wear something that is sexy and to demonstrate it - Tokky wore her favourite tight jeans & boots. Pictured here with Nui & Bee wearing the white pants.

post-495-052441700 1335952544.jpg

During May, 3 BBQ parties will be taking place as follows:-

Friday 11th - Anaconda, Pattaya

Friday 18th - Guess Bar, Bangkok

Friday 25th - Anaconda, Pattaya

At each party 5 staff will switch up or down to the other bar. On the 11th, Moo, Tokky, Fern, Ploy and Sammi will be heading down to Pattaya for one night only. 5 staff from Pattaya will come up for the party on the 18th in Bangkok.

As always, thanks for the pictures and updated info Mardhi. As you can see from my profile image, I've got a soft/hard spot for a certain Guess vet, but I think she might have some competition for once when I get up there next week. :character0099:

The tits update

These girls have silicone (or will have within the next week)

1. Gate
  2. Ice
  3. Toey
  4. Tee
  5. Gip
  6. Sammi (as of 4 days ago)
  7. Yuki (going tomorrow)

Unless I have forgotten anyone (which can & does happen) - all the others are silicone free. Feel free to update this if your aware of anyone I have forgotten :huh:

The tits update

These girls have silicone (or will have within the next week

1. Toey

Wow, great to hear she is still at Bar, and would LOVE to see photo update after she's had the new superstructure welded on. She is quite the sweetheart.

Wow, great to hear she is still at Bar, and would LOVE to see photo update after she's had the new superstructure welded on. She is quite the sweetheart.

Its not the Toey you are thinking off DT - there are now 3 Toeys in GB. The Toey with silicone also goes by the name of Yoyo.

Guess has now in excess of 40 staff working at the bar - all are salaried staff - no freelancers. However as a note of caution, you never get 40 turning up everyday - they have days off, trips home, being sick or just awol and extended barfines to add into the melting pot.

Ink & Yuki are continuing to hire and the bar will go over 50 staff covering the 3 shifts the girls work (the bar is open 14 hours a day). Guess has never had this many staff and best of all - its busy in Bangkok

post-495-0-05940700-1336543214_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-99247800-1336543223_thumb.jpg

The whirlwind hits Guess Bar - many casualties reported, bodies lying on the floor.

Hurricane Tequila has hit Bangkok and left a devastating trail - more from our reporters on the scene.

The call has gone out for copious supplies of headache and hangover tablets to ease the horrific pain these people are going through. Urgent calls to track down missing persons last seen wandering off into the night.

post-495-0-10007400-1336636988_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-75752900-1336636999_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-53893700-1336637008_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-47853900-1336637233_thumb.jpg

According to Somchai Giveusadrink, the on the spot medical emergency team controller made mention that stocks of vital medicines are running low.

"We urgently need more tequila - "Its all gone - we can only assume the stocks must have been destroyed when the Whirlwind hit"

The day started normally and little warning was provided of the impending arrival. Folk went about their everyday lives, eating, chatting, bit more eating and chatting etc etc. Only later this morning can they recount the tale of what happened and many are still shaking (presumably from shock).

At least two people are on the 'missing' list. Dear & Moo have not been seen. Moo was last seen staggering down Soi 4 with nothing but a pair of 5" heels and her underwear while bravely clutching a pint glass full of whiskey. Nobody saw Dear leave - urgent calls are going out to find her across the entire city.

As luck would have it - many narrowly avoided the incident. We talked to a couple of girls named Gip & Fah. They mentioned how they had been in the exact location just an hour or two prior. However they had other "engagements" and left the location just in time.

Both ladies told us everything had seemed normal and they were attending University as usual.

post-495-0-67565900-1336638081_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-95534100-1336638095_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-11291500-1336638106_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Christ on a bike, isn't there some sort of Emergency Response System that can be put into place?

I'm trained in EMS and triage. Perhaps we should install a direct line, a la The Bat Phone, straight to my headquarters, so that I can be on the scene lickety-split, when such instances occur... :winking0023:

I am told that a further three girls started on Saturday night and another three have started tonight in Guess. Looks like Yuki & Ink have been working OT to get the team strength up to 50. I will get more pics in the next couple of days and I assume many of these new staff will start off at least on the daytime shift.

Cautionary note:- You will never see all 50 staff together. Once you factor in days off, you lose some 7 staff a day, add in trips home, barfines, going awol etc - you normally see approx: 70% unless its a special event and then it rise to approx: 85% as days off are switched for these events. To put it into simple terms, if you have 50 staff, then approx: 30-40 will be at work on any given day. The later in the evening the numbers drop as barfines occur and shifts end. Optimal time to see most staff is between 7&9pm - that is when all shifts overlap

Does Guess still have that "daytime special"? Hows the trade going??

Guess is open from 1pm everyday. Generally between 5-10 staff working on daytime team and yes the daytime special is continuing and the bar is doing great currently.

Here are a couple pics taken at about 11pm tonight. GB has NEVER had so many staff

post-495-0-42211300-1337035753_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-09012400-1337035768_thumb.jpg