Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

Ah good - 'girly face' (Kip) is back from Pattaya! Pity about the departed ..... Wan & Beow (sweet & sour) were 2 of my favourite drinking buddies. Barfined Beow at Anaconda, and Wan was on the TT 'to do list'.

That first one in yr 'new girl' pics looks familiar, mardhi. Name?

The one & only Cartoon now working at Guess Bar.

Wow, I completely missed this announcement, had to page back through the thread to find out if it was true or if I was somehow misinterpreting that last post. All I can say is "WOW!"

I had a slightly negative impression of her from my last meeting with her at KC3, but I'm fairly confident it would be a much happier meeting if I were to see her at Guess this winter. I guess I can only wait and hope.

Now if only the 3 girls that left had taken the smoke machine with them.... 8P

Now if only the 3 girls that left had taken the smoke machine with them.... 8P

Not a chance of that happening - GB has just had its absolute best ever month and that was in July of all months. The smoke machine is an integral feature as are the lasers and new lighting. Having a large team of stunners also helps considerably. Feedback from customers over the last month has been outstanding and all credit to the team for raising the bar higher.

Keep up Tomcat! I will have to start fluffing for you if this neglect goes on. Or we can scout for each other, & do transfers during the close season (ie. when you are away, earning the next few barfines?)

Cartoon is turning out to be a very good Team GB girl so far. There, I've probably jinxed it now, and the other staff dont know how to deal with her lively personality. But at least she's agreed to stop calling me Stogie Bear .... how rude is that!

The word Team GB has a new meaning .. is Fern one of the newbies. So many staff now im losing track after last week ... give her a Gold .

I was always (still am) a big fan of the original Fern. I never met her but always wanted to. Wasn't she kicking around GB recently? Anyone know what's up with her and if she is still in the scene?

Cartoon is turning out to be a very good Team GB girl so far. There, I've probably jinxed it now, and the other staff dont know how to deal with her lively personality.

Glad to hear it Stogie TT, Im hoping she will stick it out at least until the end of November to save me go looking for her, she has indeed a "lively personality" and when in the mood shes sure hard to beat B)

Also good to see she still has those muscles in her upper legs, great for when shes "power thrusting" :rolleye0012:

post-136-0-15105700-1344519867_thumb.jpg

The smoke machine is an integral feature as are the lasers and new lighting. Feedback from customers over the last month has been outstanding and all credit to the team Farangbah for raising the bar higher.

I smoke, because I love...

I was always (still am) a big fan of the original Fern. I never met her but always wanted to. Wasn't she kicking around GB recently? Anyone know what's up with her and if she is still in the scene?

Temptations.

Thanks FB. Have you spent any time with her recently? Is she ok as a possible LB experience or is she spent? She has always been on my "to meet and see what happens list" but just wondering if she is cynical to the scene now. Don't wanna go there if she'll be a big disappointment. I'd rather keep the fantasy alive.

Not a chance of that happening - GB has just had its absolute best ever month and that was in July of all months. The smoke machine is an integral feature as are the lasers and new lighting.

How much did Farangbah pay you to say that? I'll double his offer.

Thanks FB. Have you spent any time with her recently? Is she ok as a possible LB experience or is she spent? She has always been on my "to meet and see what happens list" but just wondering if she is cynical to the scene now. Don't wanna go there if she'll be a big disappointment. I'd rather keep the fantasy alive.

Fern has always been a nice kid, even when she at the bottom of the drug cycle. She ain't got a hope in hell of returning to GB and she knows it - however she looked good when I saw her last and would say she would be likely to deliver the goods. However, check what condition she is before agreeing to go - if she looks spaced out - best avoid would be my take.

The run up to High Season

As Guess continues to evolve and uplift the bar, further upgrades will be taking place over the next couple of months in the run up to high season and done while the bar is least bust during the upcoming rainy season in September. It is not anticipated that the bar will need to close at any time while these are undertaken.

The entire wooden floor of the bar is being replaced (once we see if BKK floods again this year - pointless doing it now if it floods, so we may wait until after the rainy season to lay it !!!)

New Granite tables are coming into the bar and replacing all the current tables to allow for more tables and seating - the bar needs the space, its that busy already - let alone high season. This new layout will mean much more capacity.

Upgraded toilet facilities - In conjunction with the Hotel who own the property and its common areas, the toilets are being stripped out and made completely new.

Fully automated POS system - this is already in hand and be similar to what you see in other large scale bars and go a long way to sorting out any issues of bill errors.

More hostess & service staff - the bar is continuing to hire many new staff - that is the style of this bar now - lots of new hostesses coming in all the time, backed up by a core of knowledgeable service staff.