Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

She reminds me of YoYo...

Now you come to mention it - she does look like Yoyo - blimey whatever happened to her? I always had a soft spot for her - not that it took long until she got snapped up. I presume that relationship is still going but not heard anything for ages.

From now until the end of September, the daytime deal of 600b for St barfine + room is being extended to cover the entire opening hours of the bar. a tidy 400b saving always helps with the finances and with drinks already the best value in Nana Soi 4 - just more reasons to come and see what is fast becoming the top line up in any of the LB bars.

Tokky left the bar for home. At least least thats what Mardhi reported on another forum.

I was quite found of those long pins of hers.

post-1488-0-48082300-1347592002_thumb.jp

That is indeed correct - Tokky headed home about a month ago. it was probably a wise decision to take a break for her to recharge her battery's and I would not be surprised to see her back as high season approaches - she certainly did not leave under a cloud or for any negative reasons.

• Upvote 1

Both Cartoon & Fah were wearing very sexy little fetish outfits. Unfortunately our photographer Moo did not capture either except for this one shot from behind of Fah wearing her little Bo Peep outfit. Given both got barfined out rapidly - I can only assume other guys thought they were equally stunning in these little outfits. Time for a re-run tonight I suspect so that more photo's can be obtained.

post-495-0-92873100-1347675989_thumb.jpg

That is indeed correct - Tokky headed home about a month ago. it was probably a wise decision to take a break for her to recharge her battery's and I would not be surprised to see her back as high season approaches - she certainly did not leave under a cloud or for any negative reasons.

Cheers it's nice to know she might be back for high season. It's a long time since I have ever made a list. Butt I made an exception for Tooky.

A lot of discussion goes on about differences in price between BKK and other places. Here are some specific examples at Guess Bar

Singha Beer (80b) 115b

Tiger Beer (80b) 115b

Red Label whiskey & soda (80b) 115b (no extra charge for mixer - 30ml shot)

Smirnoff vodka & Red Bull (80b) 115b (no extra charge for the red bull - 30ml shot)

Jagermeister shot 120b

Prices in brackets are for the happy hour running from 1pm until 6pm daily. Every spirit in Guess is genuine - no copies are served.