Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

This pic was taken at 7pm last night and gives an idea of how many girls there are everyday in Guess - even more so when you take into account that Pern, Luk Tan, Mint, Honey & Emmy were not in the pic as while there, were otherwise engaged. It also does not include many girls who come in later such as Ploy, Fern, Dear etc.

post-495-0-20128100-1353473302_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-49350600-1353473305_thumb.jpg

Last night turned out to be very retro - almost as retro as back to the days the bar was in Soi 1. In the bar as well as the 30 odd Guess & Anaconda girls, were also some of the original "opening team" - we had Nan of course, Eat & Natty. From a bit later we also had May, Tong & Ice. We tried to contact Ohm & Joy but to no avail and we completely overlooked Fern. Most are planning on attending what is likely to be the party of the year in Bangkok - the 7th Anniversary of Guess Bar. It seems like a wise decision that we have a huge BBQ'd Pig on the spit outside - I think we are going to need it.

Most are planning on attending what is likely to be the party of the year in Bangkok - the 7th Anniversary of Guess Bar. It seems like a wise decision that we have a huge BBQ'd Pig on the spit outside - I think we are going to need it.

Is that tonight or Saturday?

The 7th Anniversary Party Pics from last night at Guess

An awesome evening packed with ladyboy's left, right and centre - at one point there were over 40 girls in the bar - hardly room for any customers yet somehow everyone managed to squeeze in and create one of the best nights in my memory. Great girls, Great friends of the bar and Great food. Sincere thanks to all who were able to attend - it was a blast. Perhaps only one did not enjoy the evening as much as others - the poor Pig !!!

post-495-0-62502500-1353765449_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-28734400-1353765454_thumb.jpg

So here's the thing........arrived in LOS 31 Oct 2012 BTS to Soi 4,motor cycle taxi down to Heaven@4 Hotel,SSS and off to Guess Bar hoping Dear who I met on my first trip will be there.

Anyway if she is not no problem because I have identified some real stunners from this thread as I virtually read it everyday in anticipation of my return to Heaven.

Park off at the bar and ask if Dear is there......no luck and a little quiet but can relax unwind and see what developes.

Not much happens until this bubbly smiley creature goes behind the bar to wash her hands and we strke up a conversation so ask her if she would like to join me and have a drink.

I am surprised I do not recognize her from the different LB sites.She must be new.

Turns out she has been there since April 2012....how the hell could I not have seen her on these sites..

Anyway she turns out to be lots of laughs full of fun and when she kisses me....blows my socks off...........in the loom is awesome...net result I Barfined her 14 of the 15 nights I am in LOS (apparently very unusual for the girls in Guess bar to go LT for that long) ........TR to follow in it's own thread.

Guess who:

post-212-0-89472000-1353854689_thumb.jpg

post-212-0-85068900-1353854701_thumb.jpg

post-212-0-65597600-1353854724_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Anyway she turns out to be lots of laughs full of fun and when she kisses me....blows my socks off...........in the loom is awesome...net result I land up Barfing her 14 of the 15 nights I am in LOS (apparently very unusual for the girls in Guess bar to go LT for that long) ........TR to follow in it's own thread.

Lots of laughs, full of fun, and great in bed! A winning combination! :biggrin: