Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

Don't make any plans yet lads just in case the world does end on the 21st Dec .

Was hoping to get to the GOTC then onto Bangkok but due to work constraints now more likely late feb early March, that's if the world's still turning of course. Which reminds me I must get all my bills up to date this week, hate to leave a mess.

Luk Tan is heading off tomorrow to join the silicone club and will be out of action for a few days. At this rate, we will have more girls with implants than without - which by my memory is the first time its happened.

Looks like she got exactly what she asked Santa for! :biggrin:

That girl BEE-dazzles me!

Dear doesn't get in photos enough! Why is she so lazy?

Same same other service girls Sammy and Eye, Lets have the camera pointed behind the bar at these stunners.

Though Dear had been off work for a while ill. Hope she is back to her fun loving self. Three great girls need the camera pointed in their direction.

Same same other service girls Sammy and Eye, Lets have the camera pointed behind the bar at these stunners.

Though Dear had been off work for a while ill. Hope she is back to her fun loving self. Three great girls need the camera pointed in their direction.

Sammy is on the hostess team but is invariably chatting with guests when pics get taken. We have some more of both taken in the last few days. Dear has been off sick for nearly 3 months - that is why she has not been in the pics until recently.

As of 1st Jan - Eye will be switching onto the hostess team now she has built up her confidence - which was in short supply when she started - service team means they have to talk to customers, to see what they want to drink. Its a good starting point for the shyer girls.

• Upvote 1

Honey is the best ive seen in Thailand since i been here.let alone in Guess Bar. she gets my vote. Nothing in Pattaya even comes close (IMO). Pattaya is pretty limp for the petite cuties that i like to chase around and im heading back soon to see the new year in BKK ..

If she chopped her dick off and hit Walking Street she would be putting the deposit on a Condo within 6 months.

post-405-0-14856200-1356723997_thumb.jpg