Guess Bar Update

rxpharm

Ladyboy fire show anyone?

Ok, that looks flat-out fantastic. Cannot see detail as the image is dark - is that Bee? And whom else? Are they merely covered in oil? (Seems pretty dangerous if they're working with real fire). Looks very sexy and very dramatic.

• 3 weeks later...

Just seeing those pics from the party has reminded me. Next time I am in the bar, those stupid clown glasses worn by Nui are being destroyed. if she wants to look sexy and demure - get some decent come f*&k me spec's instead of those awful things.

TG - Glad you like the talent, the amount of it and had a nice time. Hopefully be catching up with you while your in Bangkok.

Ok, that looks flat-out fantastic. Cannot see detail as the image is dark - is that Bee? And whom else? Are they merely covered in oil? (Seems pretty dangerous if they're working with real fire). Looks very sexy and very dramatic.

The two girls were YUKI and GING. (Ging is from Anaconda and up for that party). This was a small trial and next time will be much more extensive - they have a dozen volunteers.......

Just seeing those pics from the party has reminded me. Next time I am in the bar, those stupid clown glasses worn by Nui are being destroyed. if she wants to look sexy and demure - get some decent come f*&k me spec's instead of those awful things.

A big "thank-you" in advance. Couldn't agree more.

You guys are just too touchy and demanding. Those glasses are just fine. I am sure neither of you would say no if she (with the glasses) gave you the wink. Lighten up for goodness sake. She is doing her best and I wonder if pointers from you will help her excel in her field of concentration. Perhaps...

You guys are just too touchy and demanding. Those glasses are just fine. I am sure neither of you would say no if she (with the glasses) gave you the wink. Lighten up for goodness sake. She is doing her best and I wonder if pointers from you will help her excel in her field of concentration. Perhaps...

LOL - have you ever spoken to her? She makes a plank of wood look intelligent. IQ is not Nui's forte - however she still has the best legs & pout in Guess bar. Not to mention she makes all the girls laugh when she falls over in her 7" mules (which is everytime she wears them). Funny enough I did remember to mention it last night and she said she has lost the big glasses so I did not need to carry out my threat. However I suggested, next time something a tad smaller might be better for the style of her face......

• Upvote 1

TG - Glad you like the talent, the amount of it and had a nice time. Hopefully be catching up with you while your in Bangkok.

LOL - have you ever spoken to her? She makes a plank of wood look intelligent. IQ is not Nui's forte - however she still has the best legs & pout in Guess bar. Not to mention she makes all the girls laugh when she falls over in her 7" mules (which is everytime she wears them). Funny enough I did remember to mention it last night and she said she has lost the big glasses so I did not need to carry out my threat. However I suggested, next time something a tad smaller might be better for the style of her face......

the only criteria for me is for me to not need "big" glasses to see how big Nui is ... do i? inquiring minds want to know ... any one have this data on hand regarding Nui? can she do the horizontal bop well?

Ive just read of a new girl that has started work at the Guess Bar :yahoo:, she only happens to be probaly my favourite Ladyboy and certainly one of my best (if not the best) experiences ever, :hot: just hope she sticks around

Mardhi will post the pics soon I guess :biggrin:

Ive just read of a new girl that has started work at the Guess Bar :yahoo:, she only happens to be probaly my favourite Ladyboy and certainly one of my best (if not the best) experiences ever, :hot: just hope she sticks around

Mardhi will post the pics soon I guess :biggrin:

The one & only Cartoon now working at Guess Bar.

post-495-0-64220500-1342348384_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-06428200-1342348412_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-23814200-1342348437_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-42333000-1342348461_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-06589400-1342348488_thumb.jpg

Some other pics taken from the Bacardi Breezer party last Friday which just so happened to be Fah's birthday as well.

Don't forget every girl working in Guess is employed on salary - the bar has NO freelancers and no loopy/crazy girls whatsoever.

post-495-0-26590800-1342349500_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-77233400-1342349523_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-68890000-1342349546_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-31751700-1342349575_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-45898300-1342349598_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-84981000-1342349620_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-33071100-1342349645_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-73109400-1342349667_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-45776700-1342349695_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-57743000-1342349722_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-06124700-1342349744_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-50418700-1342349768_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-94060200-1342349790_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-90641300-1342349809_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-93339600-1342349825_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-43866800-1342349848_thumb.jpg

post-495-0-27000900-1342349868_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Don't forget every girl working in Guess is employed on salary - the bar has NO freelancers and no loopy/crazy girls whatsoever

We'll see how long Cartoon lasts then :laugh: ,(and I mean that in a nice way)

Awesome pics :happy0065: , gratis to the photographer :drinks:

An additional two girls arrived last night from Kalisin. I suspect Yuki will have got to work already on sorting out their 'finishing school' programme - I suspect they will need it. I overheard them commenting to Noon, "Lady so beautiful"(after they saw the bar for the first time).

I think its better to wait for the after pics than looking at the before LOL.

A little "candle wax on the nipples," anyone? Yeah, baby! Notice, if you will, the mystery and allure of the image, enhanced by the smoky ambiance. Whoever thought of that is a genius!

PS -- File Under: Special Request -- Can we get a pic of Happy and Luk Tan The Energizer Bunny together? I'm still not convinced they're two separate people. I've never seen them both in the same room at the same time... Coincidence? I think not...

A little "candle wax on the nipples," anyone? Yeah, baby! Notice, if you will, the mystery and allure of the image, enhanced by the smoky ambiance. Whoever thought of that is a genius!

A bar without a smoke machine is like a forum without emoticons or a ladyboy without a dick! :obscene::party0049:

PS -- File Under: Special Request -- Can we get a pic of Happy and Luk Tan The Energizer Bunny together? I'm still not convinced they're two separate people. I've never seen them both in the same room at the same time... Coincidence? I think not...

Trust you to pick the two girls that never seem to be in the pic's together - however, I have found one !!!!!! Taken last week the very night Luk Tan got barfined out for a week in Pattaya (she had already changed and got her little suitcase, bless her). If you want another, you will have to wait until at least Wednesday when she returns from her little holiday.

By the way you have to click on the pic to see all of it.

post-495-0-34984600-1342361307_thumb.jpg