stoolpusher

KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

17 hours ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

She's a genuinely good kid isn't she. It's sad to hear she was picked on at school, though her own photo gallery suggests that she's had lots of friends too. 

Sunny says it was a couple of boys and one girl who tried to bully her, but she had learnt Muy Thai from the age of 10 and gave them a lesson in respecting ladyboys.

And she told me she had lots of ladyboy friends at school who backed her up.

I took some pics last night and will post them when I can get camera to upload/download them.

• Like 1

So my last night this year in Katty Bar, when I arrived it was quiet, only Sunny, Mind, Sarah and Boomi were there. Emmy, Teya and bbg had gone to Stoolpusher and Dao's farewell party at ZaZa Massage

100_1271.JPG

100_1272.JPG

100_1273.JPG

100_1279.JPG

• Like 3

Quinn arrived from Hemingways' Quiz Night, then Emmy, Teya and bbg arrived shortly after I got there (sorry no pics of bbg - he shy).

100_1285.JPG

100_1286.JPG

100_1278.JPG

100_1277.JPG

• Like 3

Oops I downloaded and posted those on my balcony and couldn't see the screen too well. I think he was a young Marlon Brando lookalike who wandered in.

I've deleted pic and will repost when I've cropped it.

Thanks for coming to say farewell bbg, and all being well I'll see you again next year - I hope you will given up the cigarettes by then! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

but who's that very eminent looking gentleman in the red shirt next to Teya?... Was Brad Pitt there?

Maybe his brother - Cess Pitt. 555555

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Oops I downloaded and posted those on my balcony and couldn't see the screen too well. I think he was a young Marlon Brando lookalike who wandered in.

I've deleted pic and will repost when I've cropped it.

Thanks for coming to say farewell bbg, and all being well I'll see you again next year - I hope you will given up the cigarettes by then! 

you didn't need to delete it QG... i was joking, anyway it only showed my long flowing golden locks...

yes, catch you next year... but more chance of you starting to smoke than me giving up....

have a safe journey home. contrary to what you may have just read elsewhere on the net...we'll miss ya!

• Like 3

Thanks for keeping us updated with photos QG, as I look up from my iPad it’s snowing outside, hard to believe all this is still going on while we spend our time back in cold reality.  Have a safe flight and catch you next time.  :drinks:

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

nosher is probably too busy planting potatoes or whatever it is those farmer people do.

No, he is just a has been friend.

Gentle men ..and Emmy.

As you may have noticed, the Katty Bar thread has moved into a 'club' format.

Some of you may be able to read but not post in the new club. This is because the software demands membership to be able to post.

easiest way to join is to go the top of this or any other Katty page and you'll see the new banner /header . under Emmy's head you will find a button named 'join club' or something very similar. Sorry but as i am obviously a member the software recognises that- so i can no longer see it!  but it's there i am assured.

just click on that... and hey-ho there you go.

• Like 2

hello all...i'm going to get shot for this- but you may have noticed that Jimmy Cargopants has joined us recently. i just thought that it would be nice to give you some info about Jimmy as he is a very modest man. He is actually Australia's top male model. Just to prove it below is a photo of the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine Quinn found recently on the net. And to cap it all...if you peruse the cover you'll find that Jimmy knew Annabelle! What a coincidence!

a.jpg.01e5a41c7113cb26788f55c332b015e7.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kylemore said:

Thanks for the photos Quietguy. Reminded me what I'm missing and the need to get back soon.

This recent cold spell doesn’t help matters one bit.  I presume you have hit the gym to build up your stamina for round 2. :rolleye0012:   Someone misses you too mutt I reckon.

52780FA2-18F1-4138-86AF-3A8335276FCB.jpeg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bumblebee said:

This recent cold spell doesn’t help matters one bit.  I presume you have hit the gym to build up your stamina for round 2. :rolleye0012:   Someone misses you too mutt I reckon.

52780FA2-18F1-4138-86AF-3A8335276FCB.jpeg

There she is. And looking at me with those eyes! Ok, checking flights. May....You're a bad man Bumblebee!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Kylemore said:

There she is. And looking at me with those eyes!

"She walks up to me, kisses me lightly on the lips and says this is my new husband."   :hot:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Kylemore said:

There she is. And looking at me with those eyes! Ok, checking flights. May....You're a bad man Bumblebee!

Oops!

5F0C99BE-936F-433D-83B6-C76DBA52A4A2.jpeg

88BB081A-8DFA-42DB-9E5C-63B5D321BF75.jpeg

• Like 1