KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

i think your picture of teya showing the money chain Annat... was maybe only the first one...or perhaps the 2nd one. the little treasure did okay that night, and deserved every baht.

Archie Bunker... i did as you requested.... unfortunately at the time i only knew your forum name so teya was a little baffled. However, next night i had found your real name that Teya knows you by... so all was sorted as you requested.... Meant i got 2 kisses from her!

• Like 2

yes JSG... the famous Carol, Cindy, Catriona with Bewty... god knows which name she is using now [Cindy i think] never known anyone change her name so much... she used to walk in to Katty announcing who she is that night...  she once walked in ... came up to me and said proudly..."I've just been to walking St and an Arab man paid me 3000 baht to fuck me! they like big arses!

she was at Teya's party recently..looking good, has lost a bit of weight too... a funny pleasant girl indeed. She's been working in a restaurant all low season... but in Katty 2-3  times again recently.

Shame about Bewty. troubled person i think.

thank god Emmy finally got rid of that massage sign... took me about 6 months of nagging her! never worked, used to cause so much confusion with mainly Russians who wanted simply a massage for 300 baht... no tips no extras.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Quietguy said:

bbg is that last pic of Catriona/Toffee/Coffee/Candy/etc?

i'm getting confused QG... sure i just answered that in another thread! but in case you didn't see it...no not coffee candy cindy....its'Moon' similar looking really.

not sure which thread i'm in here! but Bumblebee recently posted pics of jenny in the [i think] teya party thread...which is where i thought i was now!

just to inform that jenny can be contacted by Teya or Emmy if required.

9A1636EB-541E-45CA-8648-52B0E1205095.jpeg

• Like 1

There is something about Teya.

If I am not attached when I return she might be worth an inspection?. Actually that is a bit of a degrading comment. Should have said she would be worth chatting to and see if there is a connection.

• Like 3

An well deserved it is to. This little thai owned bar, with no farang money backer consistently  punches above it's  weight. Emmy is a gracious  host an unlike some bar owners is not a greedy person.   

Always enthusiastic to meet new BMs. Loves to host the popular meet n greets.  Look out for one to be announced very soon. 

Her staff are extremely loyal to the boss and  an a friendly bunch.  If you do not have a good time here, you only have yourself to blame.  

I / we know Emmy and this little oasis of pleasure  has it's  detractors. Think this is done  out of spite as a dig at some of the regular patrons who frequent  this establishment.  You know who you  are. An your custom  is not missed.  Will not say no more.  

I look forward to returning here in a couple of weeks. Am back to Blighty on Wednesday for a short visit.   

Rgds soidog. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Soihound said:

An well deserved it is to. This little thai owned bar, with no farang money backer consistently  punches above it's  weight. Emmy is a gracious  host an unlike some bar owners is not a greedy person.   

Always enthusiastic to meet new BMs. Loves to host the popular meet n greets.  Look out for one to be announced very soon. 

Her staff are extremely loyal to the boss and  an a friendly bunch.  If you do not have a good time here, you only have yourself to blame.  

I / we know Emmy and this little oasis of pleasure  has it's  detractors. Think this is done  out of spite as a dig at some of the regular patrons who frequent  this establishment.  You know who you  are. An your custom  is not missed.  Will not say no more.  

I look forward to returning here in a couple of weeks. Am back to Blighty on Wednesday for a short visit.   

Rgds soidog. 

nice one soi K9

i guess this may be a good time after the award to say thanks [not specifically from me] to all of the Katty supporters. too many to mention really but can start with Bumblebee, Pdogg. [i know how to crawl!]

Quinn,  lurSaluces, Annat, QG, many on this forum, Jackman etc etc etc on the other forum. From Emmy really, thanks to you all named and unnamed.

As Soi Pup said...you know who you are

Also. the mangy dog mentioned an up coming meet and greet... details will be announced around the end of Jan...... but it is going to be a biggy. At the moment around 5 names on the list. believe there's a possibility of prince harry and his missus too... but we don't need them..there will be some real royalty there!

• Like 4

I arrived in Jomtien on Wednesday. I have been in Katty Bar Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday night (TJs on Friday night). I haven't posted any photos on last few trips as I don't have a smartphone. I have a cheap 10 year old Kodak compact which I haven't used for a couple of years. Also I didn't think I'd be able to upload photos to my newish Chromebook laptop.

But I did charge the camera up on the day before I left. I connected it to my Chromebook, and to my surprise it automatically uploaded the images on it, so I brought it with me.

I took a couple of pics in Katty Bar on Thursday night, and have been trying to upload them without success. But just now the camera did connect and I managed to upload one picture before the camera shut down again. I think it is well and truly knackered. But here is the one photo that did upload. If I manage to upload the other two I will post them.

Teya, Mai and Tiger:

Screenshot 2020-01-19 at 13.54.36.png

• Like 2