Where will you stay next trip?

Stroker

I shall be staying at the Chow Soy (Soi Chaiyapoon) which is my favourite place to stay in Pattaya  :good:

I will also be also staying at the Zing Resort (Jomtien Complex) for a couple of nights & Chomsin Hua Hin Hotel (3 nights) next month....will report on them after my trip :hi:

• Upvote 1

Chow  soy again also and seeing, as Soi Lengkee  seems to offer some great value and basically virtually  same location and price plus a pool,    will  look at Le Trafalgar , J&P  court  and Opey de Place as well as R- Con Blue Ocean although  not sure I will be so keen on its location or if I can even find it in the first place :) 

2 hours ago, bumblebee said:

It's behind Action St, I am sure many remember that old haunt.:20:

R Con Blue Ocean, Soi Buakhao 

335719_14022511250018448286.jpg 

Yes one our 'esteemed ' BMs (and he knows  who he is) stayed there and even he said it wasn't the easiest place  to find ,  the good thing about staying  near Action  street these days  is that I should be able to sleep  like a  baby any time of day, night or morning :) 

I stayed at Blu Ocean for 2 months while managing some go go bar. And then again on other occasionally since. Great location. Nice pool. I would sit at the beer bar until the sun came up after work. On a few drunken nights some lb or gg would follow me up to my room . Helps that I'm not so picky at 6am. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, pentire said:

Just spent the last seven days in September in the LK Renaissance (Pattaya) and first four of October at the Majestic Grande (Bangkok) where the spacious Grande Deluxe rooms are truly excellent.

I have stayed at both, well recommended from me also :good:

This might sound strange but are these places quiet?  I mean many guys go to pattaya to live like a rock star but not me.  When i go for a few days or so, I still keep fairly regular hours.  I am usually tucked into bed before midnight as I have done my business before then.  The last thing I want is to bunk down in a hotel that has a lot of noise.....

• 2 weeks later...

December I'm sorted for the Hideaway (Pattaya) Banyan Tree (Samui) and Fraser Suites (Bangkok) 

A day at the Fraser is the cost of five at the Hideaway while 12 hours at the Banyan Tree would pay for a week.

Good job the BT is being sorted by a wealthy friend.

4 hours ago, pentire said:

December I'm sorted for the Hideaway (Pattaya) Banyan Tree (Samui) and Fraser Suites (Bangkok) 

A day at the Fraser is the cost of five at the Hideaway while 12 hours at the Banyan Tree would pay for a week.

Good job the BT is being sorted by a wealthy friend.

Will see you december then buddy

• Upvote 1

On 24/10/2016 at 2:46 AM, pentire said:

Yes Brucie Baby, looking forward to that.....are you there for Christmas?

A demolition job by the mare at MV on Saturday, I hope they ship her to Royal Ascot in June.

Yes mate nov27-dec28

Winx is staying here...she's gone for a spell and Waller said she will have about 8 starts in about 12 months when back.

Why go overseas when she can win 2 Queen Elizabeth's in the autumn and another cox plate...those 3 races alone worth total of 11 million...plus the other lesser races along the way.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...