Duke007 5000 Posts

Pdoggg

clearly you are the saddest friend i have because if you'd been spending more time boffing the babes

you would not have had the time or the strength to post so often here for your mates.

but i'm sure they -- as i -- relish your loss being our gain.

so please, post another 5000 times asap

for if you do, maybe i will someday find a skinny hardbody little babe hiding in the LOS

who doesn't already have your photo pasted over her headboard.

:drinks:

• Upvote 1

He is close to infinity, having 8306 posts on TLF, plus the other forums, He's probably has close to 20,000 posts all combined. He's a great example of a forum member who has a positive attitude and contributes useful information. I wouldn't be surprised if he is a bit embarrassed about the attention, as he is a humble guy. 

Good on you Duke007! :happy0065:

• Upvote 1

Thanx Guys ( yes I'm embarrassed) and looking forward to having a beer with a few of you in a couple of months whether it be in Angeles or Pattaya :drinks:  

Getting my good mucker Katoeylover to post again reminds me of the time on the TLF forum when our good buddy titleist who had never ever posted on the forum for 4 or 5 years, but then succumbed to one of my posts  B)

@jimslim...Red Horse is selling at 26 pesos a pop and at todays exchange is nearly 3 for a £1 (54 baht).......dont tell Pdoggg  :biggrin:

post-136-0-01650700-1442781173_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2