Broken Hearts And Empty Wallets

pdogg

Many a man on the wrong side of 40 have fallen head over heels for a ladyboy half his age only to end up with a broken heart and an empty wallet.

So what can farang do to to keep their hearts and wallets intact while at the same time being fair to their 3rd sex companions? Golden rule.

What's worse, a broken heart or empty wallet?

• Upvote 1

So what can farang do to to keep their hearts and wallets intact

dont travel to the Far East for a start , 

Once your brain locks on to some favorite and cupids arrow is shot then  there's no defense IMO , the Brain is rewired and reason goes out the window along with a whole bunch of bahts. I dont think it happens that often though but i must say that i have been there :character0051:

• Upvote 1

dont travel to the Far East for a start , 

Too true .

Pattaya is littered with gormless fools looking for love or worse still a wife .

Typically guys who have never had a meaningful relationship in their lives or those that are middle aged divorced and lonely and want to get right back in the saddle .

Lambs to the slaughter . 

I can imagine a few coming a cropper among the influx of  guys for the LBWVB in early November.  There must be more than one arriving in town with romance on his mind and the dream of sweeping a "nice" ladyboy off her feet.  Some guys just want to be loved up so much that they ignore the warning signs and force the relationship to suit the idea they have and pretend all is well.

I can imagine a few coming a cropper among the influx of  guys for the LBWVB in early November.  There must be more than one arriving in town with romance on his mind and the dream of sweeping a "nice" ladyboy off her feet.  Some guys just want to be loved up so much that they ignore the warning signs and force the relationship to suit the idea they have and pretend all is well.

True and some are so lonely that they know they are being used but are willing to accept that over being alone

• Upvote 1

i have a relationship with a lb half my age.......i started with a capuccino at terminal 21 in BKK...80 bath....then i went to eat....500 bath...then we went to dance....1.000 bath..the after night dinner 800 bath...then we went to my loom...the day after 2.000...no!!!!!!!!! 3.000 bath long time it its....then.....i called her again....we spent 3 days toghether...i do not care as i liked her too mutt 9.000 bath...once i go home....send me rent....5.000 bath...send me money for family....10.000 bath.....send me for my job....24.00 bath....send me for my teeth.....20.000 bath....send me for my hormones and tits.....40.000 bath.....then.....send me because i want to live alone....60.000 bath ...........and then??????????????

what the fuck!!!!!!! everybody would be poor and heart breaked this way....and notice everytime you send money your dick is getting smaller and smaller............

we say in italy:

Option 1:

- i am always so closed to hate you...but you always make something to make me love you

Option 2.

- i am always so closed to love you but you always make something to hate you

i choose option 2

i am a manager for a small company...analyze all costs...valuate what we can do or not....i am appreciated for my job

If they saw what i m sending to the bitch...i would be fired immediately.

I am just curious to see what is happening now...as i stopped sending money......ooopppsssss love is...not anymore!

you can recover from a broken heart...you can recover from a broken wallet......you can recover from everything...

• Upvote 5

Sent my Thai wife home last February. Came home one day after a week long business trip, and after seeing her miserable everyday since arriving, I asked her if she wanted to got back to Thailand. She said yes. I bought her a one way ticket on Thai Air the next day and she was gone. My divorce cost me about $1500 once all said and done. Took about 5 months through the court system, and she gets no spousal support. Based on Texasmac story sounds like I got off rather easy. -Swedeman007

• Upvote 2

I just don't allow myself to get attached to anyone. If I really like someone I might see them twice on a two month trip. I go out, pick a LB, spend the evening or night with her and then send her on her way. I don't take them to dinner, the movies, shopping, hang out with them the next day, etc. It's rare I take the same one twice on a trip.

Guess I miss out on the closeness others have with a regular or multi day date. But I have no drama and still have a satang or two left in my pocket when it is all over.

I found two LBs last trip that possibly could make me break the rules a bit. But one wasn't as interesting the second LT as the first. This has happened more than once. The other I only saw once as someone was paying her a lot more baht than me and in town as long as me. Was that you sustra?  :biggrin:  :biggrin: 

• Upvote 3

(Sung to "Silver Threads and Golden Needles."   YouTube the wonderful Linda Ronstadt's covers.)

Broken hearts and empty wallets;

They define this life of mine.

But I dare not stop my mongering;

And the warm glow of the long time.

I can buy your love with money;

I've become that lonely kind.

Broken hearts and empty wallets;

They define this life of mine.

• Upvote 2

Guest JustSumGai

broken heart any day. Older I get the harder it is for em to break mine. Too much scar tissue to get thru maybe. At my income I really can't AFFORD love. These guys that come and fall in "love" with a pro are kind of Darwin Award group. Guy here said, he knows it's rare but it's scarey. FUCK if it's rare. It's BUSINESS, and it's fools on both sides. They believe in some crazy fantasy (having NO idea what visa for long stay is like here or getting a visa for ladyboy in farang country is like for example). The guy has some stupid fantasy that it's going to go how it goes in their home country pretty much. YEAH, that worked out real well for ya in your home country didn't it? Reminds me of a line in a book I read once..."being an alcoholic, his every solution to a problem was geographic". Same same.  What bugs me worse than the guys is what they do to things here. For every story of ONE sucker, it's told around and around like the old telephone game until busloads of girls head to Bkk and Patters with $ and hearts in their eyes. Only upside I spose is you got a ton of competition which might affect prices, but then that's no upside for THEM.

I sometimes wonder if ANY of them have enough brains to SAVE THE FUCKING MONEY and just get OUT with a good stake for a little biz back home. Do any of em consider they might NOT get but one trick a week? Seems to be they are equally self delusional, the guy wanting a ladyboy love and the ladyboy.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sustra2

Newbies, don't try it; your odds are very slim.

Rent, don't own. 

do they have a limit? do they realize that pushing so much people will translate into = 0 baht???? are they all the same????

.....do they have so many customers to make them think that money will arrive anyway?......

i sent money for rent and advanced payment for a new flat.....plus money enough to live decently till my upcoming landing in BKK...and i was asked again after 2 days for some more....fuck it!!!!!!!!!! i am single again!!!!!!!!!!! i imagine that if staying with her in her flat (NOW IVING ALONE ) will translate into a continous and inesorable request for something...as it is my holiday after a summerspent working hard....changed my ticket and going to CHiang Mai....never had my dick so small in my life with her requests...

because this is the problem i realize now.....a complete loss of interest for her and having sex with her.....not the money..

Guest JustSumGai

I always thought Pattaya Love was just a business transaction. Very Capitalistic. I actually spent more on the divorce. $800.00 a month for 2 years for her not to sleep with me. That is a lot of money in Guatemala.

better than the same in the States.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on Guatemala.  I'm keen on it, but the drug gang crime puts me off bigtime. Seems they've made much of central America very risky to live in.

I've heard decent things about Panama & Colombia these days, places like the other central american countries are too undeveloped & rural, no real cosmopolitan places to live or visit. Boquete near the Costa Rican border in the cooler hills is becoming quite the expat community.

Buenos Aires is really great, an overlooked gem, you'd swear you were in Italy or Spain & very cheap & Santiago is very nice too.