Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

i was in last night before left town

There a few in there but no 5.3s in heels that i remember...did she have tits as around half in there dont have any.. i might remember if you describe more fully...

Thanks, she was around 23-26 no tits, over the shoulder length full dark brown hair, black leather top exposed midriff. Gorgeous smile, a little more shy than some. Maybe 5.3 to 5.5 (yes difficult to tell with heels).

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow l love watching those asses walk off in front of the camera very sexy.

Yes you are absolutely right!!! So exciting. Whew!

But in the end they are just asses. I have one and so do you. Perhaps we should wear some tight, short red dresses, hold some signs and see who follows us back to our places.  :biggrin:

You figure we could cover the room rental for the night? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't wait to try this gurl Fiat out . Anyone been with her ? Fecking gorgeous looking thing for sure . I saw these pics on facebook .

Some lucky (make that selfish) git hired Fiat for a chunk of time which covered the four days I've just concluded in Bangkok. As a consequence, I had to make do with two first class alternatives in Sabrina and Noey, both of whom stepped up to the plate in monumental fashion and provided amazing girl friend experiences on separate occasions.

Noey's body is a work of art

post-273-0-04661900-1453098037_thumb.jpe

post-273-0-33647200-1453098054_thumb.jpe

• Upvote 4

For those interested in visiting the Check In Bar and are maybe having difficulty finding it the owner June has made this video on Facebook, it starts on the corner of Soi 7 / Sukhumvit Road  :hi:

https://www.facebook.com/487465234703482/videos/vb.487465234703482/1433997126856097/?type=2&theater

Added to this mardhi posted this pic of the CIB sign (as you enter soi 7)) on the Bangkok forum a few days ago, so really no excuses for not being able to find this bar now  :hi:

post-136-0-39807300-1453203834_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

two  new femboys joined the crew...wow... one is really the dream femboy .. name Hunee... short hair ,small hormones but stiff cock.....the best i seen in for long time.. ill try to get a pic again as forgot the camera last night

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, KendoUK said:

Just doing some attachment testing to see if I have this right when inserting multiple pics on the new forum software

Looks like you have it sussed Kendo, and I just used the select text to quote function which is handy as I didn't have to worry about the photos showing in my quote.

kendo.jpg