Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

Nat and Polly are supposed to be the two biggest girls.   never seen either's plumbing so cannot speak first hand, but that is what I am told. 

That's the question many guys want answered but for various reasons sometimes don't want to ask publicly.   :drinks:

Does the hotel next door cater with temporary accomodation?

There is a hotel above the Check In Bar called the BKK 7 INN, its basic but new, clean with good hot & cold showers from reports Ive read and priced around 900 - 1100 baht per night mark, it is also used for S/T's

The downside is that it does not have a room safe so that would maybe be a concern to some depending on the length of their stay

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest AndamanKing

Post #10. FTW!!! Back in LOS for first time in 4 years. I will definitely check out CIB tonight. Can't wait! Thanks for the intel and pix!

Guest AndamanKing

Just like what happens to me when I go to LB bars, I allow myself to get cornered early and miss out on the best. Let my selection of post #10 FTW stand as a lesson to me. Post #16 crushes it. There are sublime photos there! I will never be able to look at a pool table the same way. And that is a good thing!

As for the many hotties in this thread, Bee rocks my world! Any intel on how she is as a lover? Thanks!

She gets rock hard and if your not careful she will be lubing up for a strictly on top session ...dont fall asleep my friend. 

Nothing wrong with that TC :biggrin: , always fancied Bee myself but I did prefer her a couple of years ago when she was an innocent looking silicone free fledgling working amongst the "superstars" at the Guess Bar at the time hubbahubba.gif

Now leave it out Sam :acute: , you can keep the other girls  but as for Nan I agree with you mate, she looks very very sweet and would be my personal choice from this bar for sure :give_rose:

I popped in last night and i must agree that Nan is a real sweetie... shes probably only 5' 4 but with those 7 inch heels these Ladyboys can rise above it all ... i prefer smaller heels to be honest 

Tit factor is hidden from view so i have no idea... my guess is small otherwise why hide them

Was pretty busy as well and plenty of staff .. some tall euro dude walked in and sat down and practically the whole LB staff surrounded him... must be that last euro lottery winner

34 LB's currently working at Check-in Bar.     Best time to see the most is about 9pm when most of the stragglers will have made it in.   At 6pm, you will see about 15 LB's working making it one of the only venues in the capital to be operational and staffed early.   The bar opens at 4pm and closes no earlier than 3am and often much later.   

The 34 girls are:-

1.  Sabrina

2.  Pe

3.  New

4.  Anna

5.  Bee

6.  May

7.  Kitty

8.  Polly

9.  Wan

10.Noey

11.Lin

12.Bua

13.Tammy

14.Bell

15.Aom

16.Monica

17.Sara

18.Som

19.Nat

20.Nan

21.Na

22.Nut

23.Nam Nueng

24.Luk Tan

25.Honey

26.Cream

27.Nana

28.Pinky

29.Goco

30.Jar

31.New Girl

32.Toey

33.Aui

34.Benny

The previous pics are for the most part still correct.  

For anyone fortunate to be in Bangkok this Saturday 30th August, the first Miss Check-in Bar competition is taking place throughout the evening.   All 34 members of staff are competing to win one of eight categories and prizes are up to 10,000b for the winner of each category.    It should be a big night.  

• Upvote 1

For anyone fortunate to be in Bangkok this Saturday 30th August, the first Miss Check-in Bar competition is taking place throughout the evening.   All 34 members of staff are competing to win one of eight categories and prizes are up to 10,000b for the winner of each category.    It should be a big night.  

Might I suggest Biggest Cock as a category.  Even if the lovely ladyboys do not actually "whip it out", it could still be judged by the bulge in their outfits.  Just my two bahts.  Will call surely call in on my next trip as these ladyboys are rather attractive

Guest thobkk

Are you old enough? :biggrin:

Hi duke007,

i'll drink some more Singah the day before going there and i'm sure, looking a bit older at that day/evening ;-) 

• Upvote 2

Do these girls have a number like the other bars.

the girl I like in the last photo ...Back row...5 th one from the right.. the tall one

she looks like Aem  ex Temptations her number there was 1 in that bar 

very hot.

I will defiantly have to go and check.

Can anyone help with her name.