The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

It's like one of those things that gets mentioned in the way most of the times Indonesia gets mentioned the most populous Muslim country is added.

Dresden, I actually spent a night there once, connecting by train to Prague from Hammerdam......nice city [now], and I liked walking around there because I got to see the architecture left over from the commie days; lots of drab, light blue and garish yellow buildings, totally different from the look in the western part of Germany. 

Mongolia is another country on my list of "must-see" places.......would like to spend a few days in Ulan Bator and then hit the countryside for a while. I remember pricing it all out in 2012 and it was rather prohibitive, cost-wise, so I didn't pull the trigger.  Maybe next summer.

pure guess is Aldo Rey.

that other guy looks like Borgnine.

The guy on the right holding the Thompson, was on a Tv show about long haul truckers later on. Also played a sheriff in a comedy about a truck driver that later had a spinoff about his sheriff character. The guy in the center was in a popular western of the late 50s early 60s, He was a Warner Bros contract actor as were most of the actors in this movie, since they produced it. He basically quit acting in the mid 60s. The guy on the left, wearing the fatigue cap, my avatar guy, was a deputy sheriff in a well known western of the early 60s and later on another show as a texas ranger.

Last photo, showing the main star of the movie on the right, who died after the movie was made and before it was released.

3f30393d317cb777c37285bc3ba01bc3.jpg