The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

Is that actor from the Wild Bunch photo the brother of the actor that used to do the Chrysler commercials & was a Star Trek villian( & was the basis for Billy Crystal's "You look Maaarvelous!")  See I'm getting older & names are the first sector of my brain pathways to collapse... wait Richardo Montalbon! I did it. Was it Richardo's brother? 

Absolutely no hope in remembering his name :-0

I have to take a nap now......

This one should go quickly;

Where were the 1984 Winter Olympics held?

Summer Olympics, same year?

I will guess Lake Placid but I think that was probably an earlier site.

For Summer, I'll guess Mexico City.  

Here's an easy one, who was the most famous transexual tennis pro! 

A bit of a sticky wicket here for anyone who lives outside North America, but will give it a shot anyway;  which U.S. state has the motto "The Silver State" on their license plates?

my guess is Nevada.

i was watching rugby last night and hanging on the wall was a license plate with Garden State on it.  absurd nickname for arguably the ugliest state in the USA/

I've licked toes in my life. It's not what it's crack up to be. If you gonna strive to lick a LB's whatever then strive for GOLD. That being their dick, ball purse and that alluring cyclops winking at you just below the package. Now that's GOLD!!! The SILVER would be her titlets and BRONZE is whatever else you can lap.  

Is that actor from the Wild Bunch photo the brother of the actor that used to do the Chrysler commercials & was a Star Trek villian( & was the basis for Billy Crystal's "You look Maaarvelous!")  See I'm getting older & names are the first sector of my brain pathways to collapse... wait Richardo Montalbon! I did it. Was it Richardo's brother? 

Absolutely no hope in remembering his name :-0

I have to take a nap now......

I doubt it. His name is Emilio Fernandez. He was a well known and successful director in Mexico when he was cast in The Wild Bunch. He and Sam Peckinpah were good friends. He later appeared in Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid.