Will sporting a beard or goatee cause me problems with the girls in LOS?

deepthroat

I've been working on a beard the past few weeks, and actually have become rather enamored of it.

My plan is to be sporting this little addition come winter and my vacation to LOS.

I recall hearing that the girls don't like them, they think you look "dirty". 

On the other hand, the girls don't like fat guys either and I've done ok over the years.

My question is how much impact it will have on my "popularity". We all know that a fat wallet goes a long way with them, but how much of an impediment am I setting myself up with?

• Upvote 1

Has a rule Thai's hate facial hair, but it's starting to become fashionanble in some quarters.

Is it an actual gottie DT, that's a horrid thing that hangs off the end of your chin (Rasta stylie).

I've got a close cropped Van Dyke (a man's breard)... Sort of thing the ole' Conquestadors walked around with (called a bablo, a true Van Dyke is more of a Guy Fawks loooking thing)... And all I can say is that the responses are mixed.

GG's Don't like it for sure, especially as it's greing/peppercorn now... But when it was all black n' silky (kinda like Synbad, only sexier), 50% were all right about it, I just got a lot of, "yoo man Arabia", comments that irritated me!

With the LB's I'd honestly say that about 70% genuinely like it (probably a macho 'guy look' thing) & I've even heard comments spoken in Thai, "Flang, hair under chin, look good", that type of thing... And then maybe there's 10% who really don't like!.. But the one's who really dont, DON'T! (unfortunately the ex included)

The key is having it cropped short DT & being generally otherwise well groomed, if it's long they'll just think your some dirty old cunt who didn't even wipe a hot, clean, flannel around his knackkers first thing this the morning... But fastidiously groomed, there ain't so much of a problem.

And smell nice, that'll really help too!!!

Tune in next week for uncle Lung's fashion tips for men... Where I'll be showing gentlemen of diserning taste how to attractively dress to the left for both maximum visual impact & comfort

• Upvote 3

I've had a mustache and goatee for a couple of years and a full beard before that. I haven't had any problems in Thailand. Some GGs in Cambodia didn't care for it but no problems that I noticed in LOS.

Thais will think it is cool if you leave a wild hair growiing out of a mole (it's a stupid good luck thing that looks like shit IMO). 

I've had a full beard since I was a teenager and have found it to be polarizing. The one's that like it often comment how much they enjoy it when it brushes their pussy during cunnilingus. I haven't had much comment from the LB's but have found a few of them like to run their fingers through it.

I'm one hairy bastard with hair growing everywhere except on top of my head but can't say I've ever had a problem in LOS  although I believe a few have politely turned me down by asking for ridiculous fees. I'm fat too so I must be doing something right. I have a feeling it's something to do with the baht but that would be just plain shallow.

I believe, as far as LOS is concerned, a bloke could have his twin brother growing out of his left shoulder and still get laid as long as he produced the folding stuff.

Grow what you like you'll be fine.    

• Upvote 1

I've been working on a beard the past few weeks

It could in fact become a problem with the ladies if the lady in question is badly kept down below .

If you were to have your face buried in the bearded clam it would be hard to tell where your chin whiskers ended and her lady garden began .

Many years ago I received a saucy postcard from Corfu depicting that very scene entitled "Man with big beard " Many times I stared at it in wonder , a work of art for sure .

• Upvote 1

I too have in the past grown a goatee/van dyke....sorry ,i cant be specific....i did it to hide one of my chins,it actually worked...i thought it would actually save me time shaving etc...wrong...the amount of maintenance it actually took to keep it trimmed was double the amount of time it took to shave....i quite liked it,but was persuaded to shave it off by a young gg who i was besotted with....she said it tickled her thighs every time i kissed her goodnight ......anyway,i just might grow another one.....another thing DT,when i was in LOS,i actually had it died blond    yes i did.....i looked quite vikingy i thought..(is there such a word?)....it hid all the grey hairs.....by the way....it wont even make one ha'porth of difference with the LBs ...money number 1

• Upvote 1

Your natural charm & wit will still shine through amigo, beard or no beard you'll still be a winner with the Girls  :biggrin:

Yes, maybe.... but will I still be a winner with you?   :give_rose:

I agree with the logic but came up with the opposite conclusion.....

That's it, off the Christmas card list now.

Oh wait, I'm a pagan. Nevermind.