Stickman's Thoughts on Meeting Ladyboys

bumblebee

Found this quote by Stickman on his site, he seems to have mellowed his attitude to our favourite sex over the years.

"Liaisons with ladyboys are almost as fascinating as the ladyboys themselves. As ladyboys fall outside any sort of defined behaviour, they are free to express themselves as they wish, something which many Thais cannot do for fear of not just losing face, but relegating themselves in social standing. As such, I find Thai ladyboys utterly refreshing to chat with. 

Like I have said before, once they are comfortable that you do not see them as a freak and you have the ability to engage them and are able to build a rapport, they will be quite open in their discussions with you. And with that you can learn a huge amount about them."

I would like to see some LBs' comments on Stickman.

"As Stickman falls outside any sort of defined behaviour ... expressing himself as he wishes ..."

"Once you don't see him as a freak ... he might be quite open in his discussions with you." Etc.

• Upvote 1

Stickman not gay?

Just like all the others.

Of course dixon, and on some forum somewhere they've all got a thread they started in order to prove it.

Maybe we need a historian of threads - I nominate anthony70 - to gather together all the threads on all the forums that say: I AM NOT GAY.

Would make tedious tiresome reading wouldn't it. But maybe amusing too.

• 3 weeks later...

he seems to have mellowed his attitude to our favourite sex over the years.

Sounds like old stickman is coming around to the idea of LBs. Good on him! -Swedeman007

It's amazing how a bit of sponsorship (Temptations) of his site can change his tune.   :rolleye0012:

Now Stickman just bags the freelancers LB's as they are not potential advertisers of his site.  

• Upvote 1

Far be it for me to presume Stickman's preferences but he is a frequent guest of the most LB friendly hotel in all of Thailand - the Penthouse in Pattaya. More than a bit curious IMO.

And is Caveman a regular contributor to Stickman's column? There's something about his very erudite writing style that makes me wonder if he might not be Stick's alter-ego. It's only a thought & probably a wrong one but could our man be walking both sides of the fence & be his own antagonist here? I suspect Cave & Stick are one & the same.

Nothing like a bit of controversy to keep his column in the public eye. It worked for us.

• Upvote 1

Far be it for me to presume Stickman's preferences but he is a frequent guest of the most LB friendly hotel in all of Thailand - the Penthouse in Pattaya. More than a bit curious IMO.

And is Caveman a regular contributor to Stickman's column? There's something about his very erudite writing style that makes me wonder if he might not be Stick's alter-ego. It's only a thought & probably a wrong one but could our man be walking both sides of the fence & be his own antagonist here? I suspect Cave & Stick are one & the same.

Nothing like a bit of controversy to keep his column in the public eye. It worked for us.

The most LB friendly hotel? To me, charging joiner fees isn't friendly. Try taking a group of LBs from outside of Obsessions and see how LB friendly they are.-Swedeman007

The most LB friendly hotel? To me, charging joiner fees isn't friendly. Try taking a group of LBs from outside of Obsessions and see how LB friendly they are.-Swedeman007

Yes, the most LB friendly hotel.

The Penthouse does more than just pay their staff a decent salary. The hotel owns a five story apartment block where the girls stay. Every night the girls are supplied dinner before work. This was introduced after it was discovered that often the girls arrived for work without having eaten. Girls needing medical treatment will get looked after. And some girls have had serious illness taken care of by the management. 

If there's a better LB employer in LOS, I have not heard of them.

They don't don't charge a joiner fee for the girls employed in Obsessions. They apply to girls brought from outside to cover towels, etc. Many places won't allow groups of LBs, the only time the Penthouse knocks them back is if there is another problem. I have heard of alcohol & drug affected girls being refused entry. But that's all.