Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

They are Lay(photo) and Mini. Neither were on the road trip yesterday, so cannot confirm if they are still at Famous.

Another BM said Mini was back in the bar last night, and was just still too hungover from the Morlam event to go "on a boat."

And Rukki, both of them have made stints in the bar or its predecessor before...

i'd presume a visa run to Laos from which she'll return asap.

Thaibound just spoke to Lita and phoned me with the news that Kitar is gettng married and going away permanently. So there's a lucky guy out there who snagged this sweet ladyboy with superstar looks! Best of luck to Kitar and her new hubby! :drinks:

At LBR we have roving correspondents all over town, guys who walk the walk, so our readers get the news in as close to real time as possible.

Aother crew is checking out the dozens of ladyboys who work in Tuk Com and the the one or two who work in Friendship Supermarket.

Thanks Thaibound for supplying the Kamikazes and Long Island Ice Tea all night long. :drinks:

my pleasure. i think. can't really remember all that much right now.

but looking at this photo series you put together, just had to comment on the best ad campaign ever--

"Hot ladyboys drunk on cocktails and dancing half-naked for LBR?

Priceless."

American Express eat your fucking heart out.

:friends:

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...